Where did Your Screen Name come from....

As a teenagerI destroyed a 1959 Studabaker Silver Hawk.Came out without a scratch and my bestfriend said I was a Lucky(expletive)and it just stuck

Believe it or not This old fart is a ballroom dancer. been dancing for 40 years as a hobby. i danced competition for 8 years. and now teach ballroom dancing as a hobby. Thats were the screen name dancerjim came from.

dancerjim
stallion 765
Ct.

When I was in the meat business(retail stores) I was known as "The Butcher"
Then when I started my pizza business I was and still am known as "The Pizza Man"
As for my screen name, it's what I drive "1800 06 Goldwing Champion Trike".

The size of my engine........get your mind out of the gutter, you know what I mean. The displacement of my engine in cubic centimeters and the fact it's a V-Twin.

Back when I was still in the Air Force, we got into CB Radio and since I was a Senior Master Sergeant (E8) working as a First Sergeant (Diamond in the stripes) I decided I was DiamondE8 with my co-rider as Diamond Cutter. Happened about 35 years ago and it has stuck with me ever since.

Tend to dress as a clown and ride. Also found out distant relation to original Bozo The Clown and appeared as a guest clown one night in Ringling Brothers Circus years ago.
I've also perfected shifting a bike with oversize clown feet on.

Mine is short for "Roadrunner" which was my cb handle for a long time as I traveled the roads of New Mexico. Now I plan to travel more than the roads of my fair state. Hope to see or meet you on the road...

I was the Executive Director of Trike Riders International at the time I picked the screen name for Triketalk. So it was fitting to pick "Trikeleader". The screen name and nick name stuck.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png