Where did Your Screen Name come from....

"SEALASKAN" stands for South East Alaska, which is where I live and being born and raised in South East Alaska makes me an South East Alaskan. ThumbUp :)
Butch

OK...you've all been waiting for this, and I now feel comfortable enough to tell the story. No names will be used to protect the innocent.
I used to ride with a very unsavory MC. We had rival clubs or gangs in the area. I am a little larger than average, and don't take a lot of crap, violence seemed common in those days (I resigned 10 years ago-when my first grandaughter was born).
Long story made short, I took a beer pitcher to my head in a bar rumble (20 years ago). It broke the pitcher (they were heavy glass in those days), and it did not knock me out. My club labeled me "Bad Ass", and it later evolved to americanbadass! Thats my story and I'm sticken to it. 20 stitches later, I was as good as new!

OK, here is my story:
My last name in spanish means "Looking Rose", so my father got the nickname of Rosie when he was in the Air Force. The base Commander saw me bagging groceries at the commesary and asked me if I was little Rosie, I didn't know what he was talking about and he finally said, is your last name Rosa-Miranda, well yes I said, then he said your little Rosie, Well all the guys picked that one up in a hurry and they called me Rosy, I spell it different than my father and my son spells his Rozy.
So, when someone says, Rosy, all three of us turn around when we are together!

Regards,

Rosy
From NH

"Our" 1st trike, a few years ago, was for Mom but now my 2 wheeler recently became 3. The name is in honor of Mom's "antique" - still running strong.

In 2002 I was riding my Gold Wing when a man crossed the center line and hit me head on. I ended up with my left wrist pushed back 3 inches, my right sholder had torn all ligaments, plus spinal damage, etc. So my name came from the broken Gold wing and from my broken wings.

Named after my previous dog----named her meredog other than try and remember a name----hence when i called her i would just yell "mere dog"

Mine is pretty self-explanatory. Enjoy taking it easy and enjoying the sights while out riding. Ride with a group of people that enjoy going quite a bit faster, which explains my signature at the bottom.

I was deeply involved in horses from the time I was about three years old and loved the image of the winged horse Pegasus from Greek mythology.When I started riding motorcycles it felt like riding a flying horse.The 1300 comes from the engine size of the Yamahas I've been riding for over 20 years.

When I got out of the navy in 1976 I was unemployed for 6 months then was hired by the Navy as a Pipefitter apprentice. When I showed up at the shop there were a few guys that were 200+ something pounds and I was about 170 back then. So the name "Bones" was given to me and stuck for my whole carrier. But with so many Bones's out there I added part of my old address--158. My bike, now trike has "Bonz V4" as my tag.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvester
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png