Where did Your Screen Name come from....

I moved to the Smoky Mountains from Florida about 20 years ago. My passion is to ride the bike up in the mountains as ofton as possible, and thus came my screen name "MTN RIDER".

I kinda made up my own, being a firefighter and my other hobby, little Dodge pick-ups and vans of the mid to late '60's their designation is "A100". And so it is: Firea100!!!
Or I also answer to Crazy Larry!..... VERY LONG story!!!!

I spent 33 years in the USAF and my rank upon retiring was Senior Master Sergeant hence SMSgt. Which is an E-8 for those non AF types. I am SMSgt on all the forums I am on, Road Star Clinic, Venture Rider, Venturers, Steve Saunders Goldwing, GL1800Riders and obviously this one.

S'far back as I can remember i've always been fascinated by anything on wheels. Whether it be riding a bicycle, skating or even unicycling; I feel connected, collected & calm... at peace. When I drive my motorcycles I feel that same kind of zen. Hence; My Inner Peace.

First two are my wife's initials, and triker for obvious reason. Bought the trike about 5 months ago to get my wife to ride with me some. She won't ride with me on my Roadstar. SMSgt I am also a member of the Roadstar Clinic under the name 6hrtbt3. Don't post a lot there, but am on the site daily.

Granddaughter; three years old next month and already a rider. Has her own helmet and leather HD jacket. Was the first up on the passenger seat when I got the new ride home.

We love animals!!
For some reason we are dog-magnets. They keep showing up.
They don't go to the neighbors, they come straight to our home.
We try to find their homes first but have wound up keeping 3 of the current dogs we have.
The 4th one is "The Chosen One" - we actually paid good money for that dog!
This is IT - 4 and NO MORE !!!!
We've put this message out on the street and up above - hope He's listening!
We're going to these guys safely to HIS home then that's it....don't want to leave any behind without us.

Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War, Camp 4, St Cloud FL.
My Great-great grandfather and four of his sons, one of which was my great grandfather, fought in the Civil War. All enlisted in Iowa. I joined when I lived in Florida.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png