Those that had 2" pull back handle bars installed......

Phu Cat

2250+ Posts
Oct 4, 2011
Ocala, Florida
does your left hand grip rotate on the handle bar now? I just noticed mine does but I don't think it should after having these bars installed. I used to use hair spray to hold hand grips in place so many years ago. Is there something better now?

PC

I've had the pullback handlebars on mine for a year and a half and have never had that problem. Did you do the work yourself or did the dealership do it?

If the dealership (or anybody else) put them on for you, I'd be taking them back.

does your left hand grip rotate on the handle bar now? I just noticed mine does but I don't think it should after having these bars installed. I used to use hair spray to hold hand grips in place so many years ago. Is there something better now?

PC

I still use hairspray. It worked then... it works now! ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poorhouse
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png