Happy Birthday to my cancer sick daughter Danielle

I love you honey, and will spend today with u, we will love u and see u thru this battle :Angel:

Good on you Jack and on her.
I was given only a 1 in 10 chance of surviving throat cancer over 10 years ago I'm still here thanks to some revolutionary MDs, and there have been advances in that time. So hope and plan for the best outcome.

Word of caution - chemo and radiation are gifts that kill cancer but healthy cells as well, and keep on giving long after treatment ends. I dropped 20 pounds during treatment but then thrice that starting 5 years later. Had I known to expect that I would have exercised a lot more to keep the muscle.

And don't let depression get her ... but it don't sound like you will.

Valentines to both of you.

Jack,
My wife and I will praying for you and your daughter Danielle as she deals with this disease.

I too have been fighting cancer for the past three years and on two occasions was not expected to survive, but thankfully the doctors were able to find the right treatment to keep me going. My wife and I live every moment to the fullest and continue to fight the good fight.

Dave & Peg

Happy Birthday to your brave daughter Danielle. I wish her all the happiness in the world and the strength for a full recovery.

I love you honey, and will spend today with u, we will love u and see u thru this battle :Angel:

Our first child was born on Valentine's Day. I have always wished her a Happy Two Day; never fails putting a smile on her face. No better Valentine gift than a child on heart day. Happy Two Day to your daughter Jack. Prayers from my family for your daughter's complete healing.

Jack,

Happy birthday and Valentines day to your daughter. Tell her to hang in there and fight the good fight and keep giving her all of the support that you can. The doctors can do great things in treating cancer today. I am a cancer survivor myself. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your daughter.

Sunman

Wishing your daughter Danielle a Happy Birthday! Our continued prayers for you and the family as she continues o fight this battle.

Belated Happy Birthday Danielle,

Happy Birthday Danielle, don't give up. I've been dealing with Agent Orange over the last two years, depression is part of the battle but don't give up.

I will pray for you and your family.

I just got done treating lymphoma for the second time in 10 years. Stay positive and keep at it . Cancer can be beaten. And quality of life can still be very good. Happy birthday to your daughter. I hope she lives a long and happy life.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png