Good price for a 2013 Tri Glide with 1325 miles?

I have not seen one that low on price in this part of the country. The big thing is do you think it is a good price. Have you compared the 13 with a 14 or newer? Jim

Just bought my wife a 2013 Tri Glide, 110 anniversary, with 425 miles on it for $23.5K. It had over $7K in accessories added. She was like a kid on Christmas morning!

This trike looks brand new aside from a couple of bugs on the fairing.:D Any thoughts on the price?

Sounds like a ball park price to me. The one thing I would comment on is the fact that the 13s are not water cooled heads like the 14 through 17s. The newer trikes will last longer because of the cooler running engines. I would use that as a bargaining chip. Plus, are you going to put a CB in it? Unless you can do it yourself, that is close to a G note.

Sounds like a ball park price to me. The one thing I would comment on is the fact that the 13s are not water cooled heads like the 14 through 17s. The newer trikes will last longer because of the cooler running engines. I would use that as a bargaining chip. Plus, are you going to put a CB in it? Unless you can do it yourself, that is close to a G note.

I believe the "13"s came with CB ---and --- having owned several TGs with and with out the shower feature --- my personal opinion and I believe this is shared by others --- the shower heads are not cooler overall -- the felt heat on the 14+ TGs is actually more than those prior to that date. I believe the 14+ heads are a bit cooler but the jugs are hotter --- and emit a whole bunch of heat -----Just my $.02 worth of experience.

I think that is a good price, I went to a dealer on the same year, a little cheaper, with already some add on's, got there a day late and ended up buying a 2016 that was low mileage and then had some more stuff added to the overall price after we dickered back and forth on price out the door.

All for now Trampas

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png