To all you wise azz's that think you know what your talking about

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
To all you wise azz's that think you know what your talking about

You all are absolutely right, about enjoying myself on my first ride on a trike...........:clapping:
The weather was perfect, I backed my brand new trike out of my garage (2010 Goldwing/Roadsmith) and started her up, never on a trike before, met two friends that love the tweesties (both reg 2/wheelers) and off we go............

Man o' man I took to the trike like a fish in the water, I loved it, actually more fun on the trike then a two wheeler, once I got used to it (which didn't take long by the way)I found myself actually laughing while I was riding the whole time...I had that shi# eating grin on my face the whole time, and here it is the next morning, and I'm still grinning...

Thanks for all the info that I received here on TT.com

Yipp peeeeeeee!

Ronnie

You all are absolutely right, about enjoying myself on my first ride on a trike...........:clapping:
The weather was perfect, I backed my brand new trike out of my garage (2010 Goldwing/Roadsmith) and started her up, never on a trike before, met two friends that love the tweesties (both reg 2/wheelers) and off we go............

Man o' man I took to the trike like a fish in the water, I loved it, actually more fun on the trike then a two wheeler, once I got used to it (which didn't take long by the way)I found myself actually laughing while I was riding the whole time...I had that shi# eating grin on my face the whole time, and here it is the next morning, and I'm still grinning...

Yipp peeeeeeee!

Ronnie

On behalf of everyone your Welcome......:)

The weather was perfect, I backed my brand new trike out of my garage (2010 Goldwing/Roadsmith) and started her up, never on a trike before, met two friends that love the tweesties (both reg 2/wheelers) and off we go............Man o' man I took to the trike like a fish in the water, I loved it, actually more fun on the trike then a two wheeler, once I got used to it (which didn't take long by the way)I found myself actually laughing while I was riding the whole time...I had that shi# eating grin on my face the whole time, and here it is the next morning, and I'm still grinning...

Yipp peeeeeeee!

Ronnie

GOOD FOR YOU RONNIE!!!!!!!! We are soooooo glad you proved us all correct. :D :D You and I are some of the few lucky ones that didn't have to go through that "what the Hell did I do" ordeal.. Man, do I like riding my Roadsmith!!!!!!!!!!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

As good as it was - even better times are coming..... :clapping: :clapping:

Yipp peeeeeeee!

Ronnie

Awesome. That's what it's all about.

I'm still a 2-wheeler. But I ride enough trikes to know that I'd have no problems switching over to one when that time comes for me. The added benefit of not having to pay so much attention to pavement conditions can greatly improve the enjoyment of the ride.

Thanks Ronnie

Your post was great. I am sitting here drooling. I have a new to me 2014 CSC sitting in the garage wanting to go down the high way. Yesterday was 75 here in Pa. Just to much gravel on the road for me. I know three wheels are going to be more stable. But ever time I think about doing it . My friend that lost his leg two days after Christmas a few years ago on a 2 wheeler just lets me turn and walk away. In a few more weeks.
:clapping:

Congrats on your new ride! It's great to see someone enjoying the excitement and exuberance of that first ride on their new trike. Enjoy the fun, but of course, be safe! ThumbUp

Good for you! :clapping:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png