Khrome werks 2+2 sweeper ?

rickm

Sep 12, 2012
Owosso MI
Has any one put these on their freewheeler ? I want to go with the narrow one's , 300519 model number. If so did you have to change any wires ? I see I have 3 sets of wires coming though the bars, one looks long enough but the others are in question. I'm 5,6" so I need the bars closer. If you changed bars to help with the reach and it helped please tell me what you put on you're bike. Also I don't like when you're wrist are turned back a lot. Thank Rick:confused::confused::confused:

Not on a Freewheeler, but I have Krome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers on my Triglide. I did not really have to use them, but the HD extensions for the handle bar switches make the job easier. They are about $25 from Boardtracker, All other lines fit. I'm 5'9" and I really like them

Not on a Freewheeler, but I have Krome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers on my Triglide. I did not really have to use them, but the HD extensions for the handle bar switches make the job easier. They are about $25 from Boardtracker, All other lines fit. I'm 5'9" and I really like them

I am 5'6" and I like them on my 2010 triglide and I didn't have to changed anything, just ran them outside of handlebars and zip tied them to the handlebars.

I just installed the Kromewerks +2 pullback on mine this weekend and could not be happier! I really didn't want the rise because of my height. I am 5'8" and they put my arms in the bent position whereas the stock ones had my arms almost straight but not quite. On this bar, I didn't have to change any cables other than relocating my clutch cable. the only thing is I have fairing mounted mirrors and now my hands are slightly in the way, but not much.

Just ordered a set today , should get them Wed. Will let the group know about wires and hoses when installed.

Hey Rick,I know this post is darn near a year old, but how did your install go and did you have to change anything besides wire extensions? I'm in the middle of installing the same bars and have got to the point of putting the controls back on but struggling with the front brake line position. Seems like it's not quite long enough, going to try and play with the handlebar position this evening to see if that helps.

Thanks for any feedback you can give,

Red

Hey Rick,I know this post is darn near a year old, but how did your install go and did you have to change anything besides wire extensions? I'm in the middle of installing the same bars and have got to the point of putting the controls back on but struggling with the front brake line position. Seems like it's not quite long enough, going to try and play with the handlebar position this evening to see if that helps.

Thanks for any feedback you can give,

Red

I'm looking at these for wife's Freewheeler, I'd sure like to hear how you guys came out with your install and if you were satisfied with the results. Thanks I'm looking at 300516

I'd like to know how you guys came out with these bars, looking at them for my wife's ride. Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png