If You Live In These Areas.....

skuuter

10000+ Posts
Reaction score
OK, if You happen to live inside these boundaries somewhere, let me know. In case You haven't figured out by now, we ride a lot...most every weekend in fact, and would really love to meet/ride with Fellow Trike Talk Members when possible. If You live in the Middle or Eastern Tennessee Area, Northern Alabama Area, Northern Georgia Area, or Western North Carolina Area, either Post here, or send me a PM if You wanna' meet up sometime. All of these Areas are within "weekend striking distance" for us..... THANKS.....:wtg:

Do not live in north Al.but extremely east, central. LaFayette US 431 birthplace of Joe Louis. Always interested in a meet up and maybe a ride.

Hi Skuuter,

This is BoscoPorp from Mooresville NC. I ride around a bit myself. What do you have coming up?

We will be in Fletcher NC at the end of this month for GWRRA's Wings over the Smokies! There will be about 5000 or 6000 people there with a lot of venders. With a full entry you get a chance at a drawing which gives away a NEW Gold Wing with Trailer!!

And you get to spend time with some of the best motorcycle people I have ever known!

Stan

Hey, margarita man! Because GWRRA's big rally is in Knoxville next year, what are your plans to go from TTIV to Wings? John and I plan to do both, I think. I have family & friends in the area to fill in the days in-between; are you going to both? :rolleyes:

Hey Bosco..... Mike wants to know if you'll have your margarita maker with you. If so, he wants to come ride with you! LOL!

THANKS Stan....gonna' look at Dates.....I start Vacation on the 4th of next month (the "official" one, all my "minis" don't count...:rolleyes:)...not sure I can get up there twice in a row right now, but "looking".....;)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png