Hi Guys... & Gals!

Mar 5, 2017
Manhattan, KS U.S.A.
Fixing to post something in the military/Viet Nam vet section, in a day or two, and didn't want the 'New Posting Police' after me, so here it is!

Been riding 50 plus years, picked up my first real trike (2014 Tri Glide Ultra) on 23 November 16. Every time I ride it I think, "what the hell took me so long to make the change?" Sure, turning is a little different but it is a blast to run down the road. Kansas weather and a double hernia operation has limited me to only 2,000 miles but I am starting to make up for it now. Finally able to sit in the saddle again, if you get my drift!

Raised in Texas, graduated high school '67, waited 2 weeks and enlisted in the army. Stayed 20 years & 18 wonderful days. Been here in Manhattan Kansas since 1981. Life is good, if you want it to be! I find it most enjoyable when twisting my right hand!

I've been reading this forum for several months and I must say 99% of the regulars are very respectful, sensitive and helpful at the same time. This is a great forum! Thanks gang, keep it safe and keep it going!

Welcome from New Mexico. I left Ft Riley after a 3 yr tour in 1981 and moved to Las Cruces, NM, where I have been since. Enjoy that trike, I enjoy my 14 tri glide. Jim

Been riding 50 plus years, picked up my first real trike (2014 Tri Glide Ultra) on 23 November 16.

Raised in Texas, graduated high school '67, waited 2 weeks and enlisted in the army. Stayed 20 years & 18 wonderful days. Been here in Manhattan Kansas since 1981.

Welcome James and congrats on the new trike and condolences on your painful ordeal...

Leaving Texas was tough huh?

:p

Welcome to TT James and greetings from Long Island (just outside the other Manhattan). Nice area for riding out there. Done some work a couple of years ago at Fort Riley. Needed to get things up and running for The A Team. Nope, not making that up. That is a unit of the KS National Guard. I love it when I plan comes together.:qpnmt:

Thank you for the years

Welcome to the forum you are correct there is a great group of people here.:Coffee: Not all agree all the time, however we respect everyone's opinion. :good: Ride safely Fred

P.S. We have had Old Shiney going on four years now and love it....

Attachments

• DSC00270.JPG
    DSC00270.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 97

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png