2017 NE TT rally

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
Many asked but sign up is now. Looking for head counts. Please don't wait til the last min .. We will have a raffle we will have the guided rides we will have the big dinner out in a restaurant. Night time get together. Like the rally of years ago. Don't miss it. It is in beautiful Catskills mountain area. Great ridding. . Not far from every place,get there with out highway for most people. . Let's make this one a big one.

I just reposted the link that I know works to register. The hotel is closed for renovations and will be open on the 15th. Registration can be done on line or leave a message of you call.

Looked at the sign up for the rally

lot of missing names. The regulars are not on the list. This is going to be an original rally.

Back like it was 5 years ago. Don't miss it .

Opp picture's look great

I hope we see a lot of the regular rally attendees sign up . Doug knows this area.

We are planning schedule rides. Places to eat .. if we get enough to attend we can do a raffle and trophy.

Time is getting close. If you have friends that want to attend ( trike or bike ) bring them along.

If you have any suggestions let's hear them. I don't think we will be doing shirts this year. Still open to it again if we get enough interest..

I need to hold off a bit longer before a full commitment to attend. I may not have a job after this Sunday. The company may lock us out or we may strike........ No job, no trips...:mad: That would really suck!!

Hoping everyone will come together so that no one looses their jobs and we can get our products out the door on time which will help in securing future contracts.

Sorry to hear that, hopefully management and the workers can come to an agreement....tough to be in that position with the economy, don't know how your area is but still not that great here in Ct. Everyone is moving south, looks like a lot of work available with all the new building that is going on there.

I went through 4 strikes. Very stressful. One lasted 12 weeks. Really put hurt On my life. It all ended good. We never recouped what we lost. Hopefully the product you work on is a commodity that is profitable. Let us know what happened. Hope you and others can make it.we are working on making this a good rally

StrikeDBLTRBL

DBLTRBL. Hope your STRIKE ended before it began. HOPE TO SEE YOU . If not good luck.

There are at least 13 rooms registered. Looks like a nice crowd. Only 12 days left to get the rate. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU GET THE TRIKE RATE. I booked a room and when I got my confirmation it was higher. Ask what rate ( price ) you are getting. . Getting closer. I am working on some good Raffle prizes. Trying to make sure they are not too big to take home. The 32" flat screen TV was considered but how would you get it home. I considered the shirts but the activity on here is too slow to assure we can get info ( sizes ) and quantity in time.Getting a few trophies. And I wanted to get some free favours for each person.

Just to clarify, there are two rates depending on which rooms are requested. The hotel said they were looking at the rates again and adjusted it for us to a better rate I believe.

After July 1st the hotel is open for other guests to reserve rooms

As Doug said. It may be possible the lower floor is full. In which case only the higher priced upper floor rooms are left. .. Please let us know if you are attending a head count and who is coming for what days ,andhow long so we can plan. I started a list but it may not be still accurate. You can copy paste and add or subtract your name.

People I have on my list that are interested.

Idn5up

DoughV

John L

Sidecarbill

Leo3 Wheel

Ride3

Yogisan

BikerBozo

Dbltrbl

Moe

Garry

Gunny

87Trike1200

Rhino2

brianl

anyone I missed please add to the list.

Only 13 are confirmed. With reservations

was hoping to see some of the regulars

olBandit

triker mary

Road Dog

Coach 64

Bruce and Deb

As Doug said. It may be possible the lower floor is full. In which case only the higher priced upper floor rooms are left. .. Please let us know if you are attending a head count and who is coming for what days ,andhow long so we can plan. I started a list but it may not be still accurate. You can copy paste and add or subtract your name.

People I have on my list that are interested.

Idn5up

DoughV

John L

Sidecarbill

Leo3 Wheel

Ride3

Yogisan

BikerBozo & the ever lovely Mrs. Bozo

Dbltrbl

Moe

Garry

Gunny

87Trike1200

Rhino2

brianl

anyone I missed please add to the list.

Only 13 are confirmed. With reservations

was hoping to see some of the regulars

olBandit

triker mary

Road Dog

Coach 64

Bruce and Deb

Don't forget Mrs. Bozo. Or she might beat you up. We are actually heading up on Wed. Felt like taking an extra day.

DBLTRBL. Hope your STRIKE ended before it began. HOPE TO SEE YOU . If not good luck.

Thanks John, however we where LOCKED OUT, not on strike. They kept us out 2 weeks but then went back to the table.

I see my name is still on the list to attend. Wish I could but I can only swing one trip this year and had already made plans.

Have fun!!

Hotel Vienna

Hi John,

Seabiz here. We have had a reservation at the hotel since before this became a rally.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Cathy Cipolla

Gary Savoie

Seemed like it was never going to get here

Well here we are next Sat . I hope we have a few surprise attendees. . I heard from a few that will not be attending. We will miss you . Sorry to hear of your misfortune. Stay safe ride safe. See you next year. God willin and the creek don't rise . ;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png