Clutch Lever ?

You can ask them to flush and re-bleed the system .... as this is the only adjustment per the manual.

You really will get used to it. If you are coming off a cable clutch this will take some time.

Bob :D

2014 TG with 26.6k miles

You can ask them to flush and re-bleed the system .... as this is the only adjustment per the manual.

You really will get used to it. If you are coming off a cable clutch this will take some time.

Bob :D

2014 TG with 26.6k miles

Thanks Hoping I will. Doc

Thanks Hoping I will. Doc

Doc,

Like other said you will get more use to it. It seemed like I was always thinking about it at stops when we got our 2017. I had to be careful not to stall your bike by letting it out to fast because of the harder pull. I don't even really notice it now, my guitar or fretting hand is now stronger.. Lol. I do wish the MoCo had put a little more thought into making the lever pull less.

Ride Safe,

Bill G

Thanks All, I have been slowly getting use to the lever with more miles put on the Tri. I may wait on a new lever as I am getting use the the release point. Thanks Doc

Up Date

I have ordered the clutch lever , Shifting in corners with the release friction zone out that far, I just cannot get use to it. Thanks Doc

I just ordered a pair of these levers for our 2017 Tri Glide to.

I also just ordered a set of these levers one for the clutch and one for the front brake. I wanted everything to match.

I got use to the factory clutch release on our 2017 Tri Glide but that does not mean it could not be way better. The factory release works my wrist and hand in stop and go traffic the most. This is when it becomes more noticeable for me as an issue. The reason being I had wrist surgery a few years back and a little irritation can show up in the riding environment mentioned.

These levers are like the adjustable levers I had on my duel sport. Those levers worked great for adjusting the clutch release feel at the bars.

Yes, these levers are pricey but everything on a Tri Glide Trike is pricey. We just have to get over that...Lol :laugh:

Ride Safe All, :)

Bill G

I also just ordered a set of these levers one for the clutch and one for the front brake. I wanted everything to match.

I got use to the factory clutch release on our 2017 Tri Glide but that does not mean it could not be way better. The factory release works my wrist and hand in stop and go traffic the most. This is when it becomes more noticeable for me as an issue. The reason being I had wrist surgery a few years back and a little irritation can show up in the riding environment mentioned.

These levers are like the adjustable levers I had on my duel sport. Those levers worked great for adjusting the clutch release feel at the bars.

Yes, these levers are pricey but everything on a Tri Glide Trike is pricey. We just have to get over that...Lol :laugh:

Bill G

* 2017 Tri Glide Clutch Lever Part# C420-CC

* 2017 Tri Glide Front Brake Lever Part# B070-CC

Bill G

Attachments

• IMG_2105.JPG
    IMG_2105.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2106.JPG
    IMG_2106.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 151
Thanks Bill G

Ordered the same one, Only the Clutch Lever for now. Thanks Doc

Installed the clutch lever, set it at 3 and all is good , Very easy install like Bill G described Rode only 60 miles but I like the friction zone with this lever even tried it at 2 which is closer to the grip but settled at 3. This lever also feels as if it reduces the clutch lever pull also not sure but feels like it. Thanks Doc

Installed the clutch lever, set it at 3 and all is good , Very easy install like Bill G described Rode only 60 miles but I like the friction zone with this lever even tried it at 2 which is closer to the grip but settled at 3. This lever also feels as if it reduces the clutch lever pull also not sure but feels like it. Thanks Doc

Good deal the lever worked for you as it did for me. I also think the front brake lever is great to. It gives a way better modulation feel with your front brakes over the stock lever. Plus it matchs nicely with the clutch lever.

I think most riders out there will find on the clutch levers setting#3 will be just right. I found setting#2 to be a little close. Setting#4 to be a tiny bit better than factory. I think settings# 5,6,7 & 8 would not really apply for most on the 2017 Tri Glide application.

I have no regrets at all with my purchase of the Oberon adjustable levers. They work great and are of top notch quality.

Bill G

The last few Japanese bikes that i had came standard with adjustable levers...Very similar to those....My Victory Gunner has them on the brake lever...:Shrug:

Good deal the lever worked for you as it did for me. I also think the front brake lever is great to. It gives a way better modulation feel with your front brakes over the stock lever. Plus it matchs nicely with the clutch lever.

I think most riders out there will find on the clutch levers setting#3 will be just right. I found setting#2 to be a little close. Setting#4 to be a tiny bit better than factory. I think settings# 5,6,7 & 8 would not really apply for most on the 2017 Tri Glide application.

I have no regrets at all with my purchase of the Oberon adjustable levers. They work great and are of top notch quality.

Bill G

I do enjoy this clutch lever, way better than the stock friction zone, almost like a cable clutch that I adjust to were I want it. I would buy it again. Doc

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png