Hello from sunny Seattle...or nearby

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the site and new to the Trike world. Traded in a Road King and Softtail for my new 2001 Tri-Glide Ultra-Classic. I was a bit hesitant after reading reviews for the 2009 and 2010 but just went for it and so far I'm quite happy.
Only had it for a little over a week and have just over 500 miles on it but I'm finally getting used to the feel of a Trike over a bike. Can't wait to actually get on the road for a longer ride.

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK.....CONGRATS on the New Trike. Yep, a little time, and it'll feel as natural as Your 2-wheelers.....:wtg:

Howdy! Welcome! I'm new as of yesterday! What ever you do don't tell 'em yer RICH! :no:

Hello TrikeHD, and welcome to TrikeTalk! The NorthWest...... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Welcome, we were in Seattle and Bremerton this past June. I like Seattle, interesting city.

Hey there and welcome! My son is a Navy Airman and lives on Whidbey Island...just a short ferry ride from Seattle.

Hi all. I'm new to the site and new to the Trike world. Traded in a Road King and Softtail for my new 2001 Tri-Glide Ultra-Classic. I was a bit hesitant after reading reviews for the 2009 and 2010 but just went for it and so far I'm quite happy.
Only had it for a little over a week and have just over 500 miles on it but I'm finally getting used to the feel of a Trike over a bike. Can't wait to actually get on the road for a longer ride.

Welcome from Las Vegas. Prior to Las Vegas I lived in the Seattle area (Puyallup) for almost 11-years. Rode year-round up there; even the sunny winters ;)

TrikeHD, Welcome! I am sure you will enjoy the ride here almost as much as the trike (yea, right, like that is possible). You are in my favorite area of the country, you have some beautiful riding areas there. Bet you have a rain suit handy on your trike. :yes:

Weclome Aboard...Congrats on the New Tri-Glide and you're gonna love this place and Riding a Trike. Supposed to have our Annual AE/AOE Sailors Assoc. Reunion there next year and I'm looking forward to visiting your part of the Country.

Ed

I lived in Seattle between 1998 and 1999, and I sure do miss it and the snow-capped mountains and the temperate rain forest and ...too much to list. The only reason I'm not there now is because my wife can't stop throwing up on plane rides. She has to be forced out of the bathroom just to land. After the last flight in February 1999 ...

Wife: That's it, I'm never flying again.
Me: Well, how are we going to get back to Louisiana to visit family.
Wife: We'll just drive.
Me: We can't drive. That's 7 or 8 days round trip of ... just driving.
Wife: Well ... we're not living in Seattle then.

And now you know ... the rest of the story.

Welcome! We're delighted to have you join us!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png