• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

CSC

Reaction score
purchased a 2007 Honda Goldwing with 2017 CSC trike assembly so far been great really enjoy the ride and so does the boss!!! The other day had stopped for refreshments with grandson and as chilled with our slurpees, I noticed wires hanging down below the running boards on the left side front.

Pushed them back up but they fell down again. Used a mirror to look under the running boards and did not see why they had fallen down, did reach in the back and pulled some slack out the wire and they are not hanging but that is only a temp fix, need to have a suggestion on to keep them from falling again and possibly get caught when driving.

Just guessing the wires you are talking about run to the turn signal light on front of the ground effects package (runner boards). There are several little stick on devices that hold these 2 wires. These stick on devices are open ended so a wire can be slipped into it with a friction fit but then captured and held in place. They are plastic like devices. My guess is the wire has probably come out of the above holder or the holder itself has come lose.

purchased a 2007 Honda Goldwing with 2017 CSC trike assembly so far been great really enjoy the ride and so does the boss!!! The other day had stopped for refreshments with grandson and as chilled with our slurpees, I noticed wires hanging down below the running boards on the left side front.

Pushed them back up but they fell down again. Used a mirror to look under the running boards and did not see why they had fallen down, did reach in the back and pulled some slack out the wire and they are not hanging but that is only a temp fix, need to have a suggestion on to keep them from falling again and possibly get caught when driving.

We use deck clips that have two sided tape on them and we also hot glue them in place to help adhere to the raw fiberglass. Being that it is a new kit you should just ride by the installer and have them wire tie the wires in place. If it is inconvenient, call me at CSC and I will send you out a couple clips.

Dwight 434 263 6500 ext. 14

We use deck clips that have two sided tape on them and we also hot glue them in place to help adhere to the raw fiberglass. Being that it is a new kit you should just ride by the installer and have them wire tie the wires in place. If it is inconvenient, call me at CSC and I will send you out a couple clips.

Now that's customer service ... :D

Thanks Dwight but installer is about 3 hours away, till I can get time to head that way I think I will give you a call. So far we really are enjoying the trike! Wife is real happy. Will know for sure we are doing a day ride with friends end othe month and will be about total 5 hours in the saddle!

Thanks Dwight but installer is about 3 hours away, till I can get time to head that way I think I will give you a call. So far we really are enjoying the trike! Wife is real happy. Will know for sure we are doing a day ride with friends end of the month and will be about total 5 hours in the saddle!

Called Dwight and they are sending me 3 clips for fixing the wiring issues, Thanks CSC!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png