Help identifing front forks

It could be an early Harley 8 over or something of that sort. The speedometer would depend on the front wheel.

If it's and early Harley from wheel then it should have an area on one side or the other that the speedo assembly will fit into.

Can you get some close-up pictures of both sides of the wheel? I might be able to identify the type.................If it's Harley.

I'm just throwing this out there, but it kinda looks like something I saw on the Demon Cycles site. You might cruise that and see if you find something similar. Hard for me to say for sure from the pics. If they do carry it, they should have whatever you need to get the speedo working.

Good luck and nice ride!

PEACE and ride safe!

Bicycle speedometer dirt cheap easy install. Get the one with the wire to sensor. This starts to fade at about 70 mph but speed limit 65 around here so no problem. I've been looking for a house in pa for a while now. I'm kinda wondering how there inspection works hate to get there and not be able to use my stuff.image.jpeg

Bicycle speedometer dirt cheap easy install. Get the one with the wire to sensor. This starts to fade at about 70 mph but speed limit 65 around here so no problem. I've been looking for a house in pa for a while now. I'm kinda wondering how there inspection works hate to get there and not be able to use my stuff.View attachment 44263

In pa you need front brake and speedometer besides rear brakes and lights

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png