Howdy from Santiago Chopper Specialties

SantiagoChopper

Sponsor
Dec 22, 2009
Florida, Riverview
I would like to give a big Howdy to The Trike Talk Community 0/ . I would also like to say that it is Santiago Chopper Specialties pleasure to contribute to this community, and take part.

Santiago Chopper Specialties now has a spot in TrikeTalks.com forums, and will be posting a lot about our trike conversion kits, and answering questions about the kits as well.

By the way my name is Scott, and I am available to answer questions about our kits by PM's through out most of the week.

Thanks for reading, and happy posting;)

Scott, welcome to the board. If U have read any of the board U know we like pictures:yes: and I see U have posted some. That is great. I look forward to looking over ur web site and seeing what U might offer..

Keep us posted on how things are going....

To Scott and all those at Santiago Chopper Specialties greetings! Thanks for joining us. I am looking forward to your input here, which I'm sure will be interesting and informative.

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK Scott, and Santiago Chopper Specialties. Really lookin' forward to Your input. THANKS for the Forum Support, Glad to have You onboard.....:wtg:.....and like Katfish said...."Never Too Many Pics"...:wtg:....happens to be my policy too...:rolleyes:

Welcome Scott! You guys build some absolutely KILLER trikes! Very glad to have you as a forum sponsor....and yes we never get tired of pictures.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png