Leg's ride

Phill Griggs

450+ Posts
Reaction score
SORRY I WASN'T ON THE TRIKE BUT IT'S A GOOD RIDE.

Monday the 24, 5 us of senior homies took of with Larry AKA LEG on a back road trip around eastern Oklahoma and in to western Arkansas to visit the 1840's water wheel that wasn't there. Unknown to us they had removed it a month earlier to rebuild it. But it was a good ride.

"ENJOY THE RIDE"

Am I the only one who can't view your videos! When I try to click on it I get nothing.

I used to be able to see Phil's videos all the time and enjoyed them a lot. I don't know what changed but it has been some time since I have been able to view them on a regular basis. But occasionally I can. I don't know why.

I used to be able to see Phil's videos all the time and enjoyed them a lot. I don't know what changed but it has been some time since I have been able to view them on a regular basis. But occasionally I can. I don't know why.

Same here! When the link shows up in color it will play but it usually shows up in black and won't play.

So see??? Like right NOW.... I checked back to Phil's post and there it was! I'm able to see the video fine now....go figure.

Maybe some kind of time lag? It's this way on both my Apple I-Pad and my PC (using Mozilla Firefox on PC).

:Shrug:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png