Trike Talk Maggie Valley N.C. - Sept 4 -7 Register Here

Hi Lola, I hate to say it, but a Monday AM departure is it for us. We are just over 1 1/2 hours from Maggie Valley, so we can get an early start, sign in at the Best Western, trike it to Dale's museum, and save on a motel room. (The official departure time for the Best Western to Wheels Through Time ride is 1:00 PM, we plan to go to Dale's in the morning, break for lunch, and take the 1:00 PM ride.)

Tell you what, if you are taking I-81 you will go by I-26 and be less than 14 miles from us; if you'd like, stop in and spend the night. Sara and I would be glad to have you as our house guest, the cost for the night will be ZERO, and you can't beat that!

If you are interested send me a PM.

Stay cool.

Chaplain Dave

So.....can someone point me to the agenda that must be posted......please

Newby

I live in Asheville and if at all possible, I would like to meet up with everyone on the 6th or 7th, since Donna and I have church duties to perform, we would still like to meet up with everyone that we could, any suggestions for meet and greet? I don't think we would have the time for rides.

Usually folks are visiting in front of the rooms every evening. There are chairs and several groups.There may be something 1one those days as a group but I haven't heard anything on that.

We're leaving in the morning, overnight in Macon, Ga, then on to the Valley on Sunday, really looking forward to seeing everyone again.

We are leaving after church Sunday which after a lunch stop should put us there between 4 and 5ish.Ready to see everyone again.:clapping: :wave4:
YellowWolfGW.gif
18.gif

Sorry, unable to attend

With all that is going on with the hurricane, and the aftermath, Donna and I are unable to attend this year, my prayer is that you all will have a safe trip, and may GOD Bless you all.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png