Rear Wheel Center Cover

I wonder if a person could take some rubber hose and shim it behind those flanges to put some more tension on them? And then I wondered if they're falling off or getting stolen. These are not gentle times we live in...

This one fell off. Only had it on the road and in the garage that day. Took pictures of it when we left and noticed it when I got home that day. I am on another forum though where others have had issues with them falling off. One person said they put a small amount of glue on the flange to keep it in but I am a bit hesitant to do that. I can see me breaking the *&*# thing when it needs to come off!

And it will cost you that much to send it back after you find out it don't fit on a Freewheeler...

I was just being amazed at the price difference .... beings the TG is aluminum and the FLRT is plastic.

Several TG owners have used the FLRT center caps for a different look ... so I thought they were the same size center hole?????

Bob :Dorag:

wheel covers

I was just being amazed at the price difference .... beings the TG is aluminum and the FLRT is plastic.

Several TG owners have used the FLRT center caps for a different look ... so I thought they were the same size center hole?????

Bob :Dorag:

Unbelievable

The stock hub cap for a freewheeler is $110.00 Canadian but if you look in the accessory book from Harley a set of 2 wheel covers (part no. 83841-09) which are better looking are only $41.95 American. Just does not make sense

Jack...Talking about around the "Shaft" to stiffen or around the edge for more grip? That doesn't sound right....but I think ya know what I mean! lol

Yep, the center shaft that goes in the center hole of the wheel?

attachment.php

Are you talking about the Sandpaper type tape they put on the edge of stairs? Thanks

Yes. Just a narrow 1/4" wide strip, curl over the end and approximately the lenght of the prong ( play it by ear). It gives it a tight fit and of course adds friction

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png