Trikes We Have Built

Cut N Shoot Customs

Cut N Shoot Customs
Feb 7, 2016
Conroe
I want to thank our customers for choosing Cut N Shoot Customs to build your trike.

Indian Roadsmith Outside Owner.jpg

2017 Indian Roadmaster Roadsmith

CVO Ultra Outside 1.jpg

2012 Harley CVO Ultra Roadsmith

DK Red Ultra RS Dale.jpg

2004 Harley Ultra Roadsmith

GL1800 Red Outside.jpg

2004 Honda GL1800 Roadsmith

Roadking Transformer outside.jpg

2008 Harley Roadking Hannigan Transformer

denny vtx1.jpg

Honda VTX 1800 N Roadsmith HSC - Big Denny's Trike

I'll be posting build threads on these and several more shortly.

View attachment 45189

Roadsmith CVO Ultra

View attachment 45190

Roadsmith Ultra

View attachment 45191

2004 Honda GL1800 Roadsmith

View attachment 45193

2008 Harley Roadking Hannigan Transformer

View attachment 45192

2017 Indian Roadmaster Roadsmith

Just a thought, Zook... Nice Trike's.... But and theres always a But...:D

Instead of old guys standing and sitting on the Trikes, How bout' Girls in Bikinis ...

Smiling and Waving...:wave4::laugh:

Just a thought, Zook... Nice Trike's.... But and theres always a But...:D

Instead of old guys standing and sitting on the Trikes, How bout' Girls in Bikinis ...

Smiling and Waving...:wave4::laugh:

Bob,

I ran the idea by Marge and she said sure why not. Said we should do a ladies of Trike Talk calendar. Any volunteers? ;)

Serious question here: I see all the Harley trikes all have the emergency brake handles installed, BUT none of the Goldwings or other makes.. Is there a reason for this???

Ronnie

Those are not parking brake levers, they are reverse gear actuators. The parking brake levers are on the right side just below the fender on the Roadsmith and most do not order them.

Those are all gorgeous trikes ... but I gotta tell ya ... the Indian takes my breath away ... always loved the nostalgic look those fenders give a bike ... add the two tone ... wheeeee ... maybe I want to look for an Indian ... :AGGHH: ... I'll bet I could "retrofit" that swoop on a Wing Fender ... might go looking for a cheap used Gold Wing front fender to "Play" with. We have a local plastic shop in town that does some amazing "welding" ... Rut Ro ... I think I just talked myself into a new obsession.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png