Been away for a few years.

rmrc51

Lost In The 50's
Reaction score
Just thought I pop back in to say 'Hi' to all my old friends. (Also posted in the Indian Trike forum)

I haven't been on Trike Talk for a few years now. I'm finally retired and at this point, I wish I still had my previous trike with all the spare time I now have.

I had sold my 2005 Goldwing/Roadsmith around 3 years ago to follow another adventure. (I kinda wish I still had her). But my real dream bike has always been an Indian! I haven't trusted myself on 2 wheels for quite a few years and although I love the look of a side-car and seriously was considering one (especially on an Indian), I just feel a trike would once again suit me better. "IF",, and I say that with reservation, I'm able to realize this last great indulgence, I'll ship my 'yet to be purchased' Indian off to Hannigan for their trike conversion.

So with all that said, I have really missed the camaraderie of this forum, all my old friends here and especially the sensation of being on 3 wheels. Here's hoping that the "powers that be" allow an Indian trike to grace the last empty space in my garage, lol. (Thinking) (Happy)

:welcome: back Rich.:wave4:

As you can see, the membership has grown quite a bit.ThumbUp

Good luck with your trike pursuit.

Ok Welcome again...........:wave:...For the second time today...

And just a thought on the Indian Trike...It wouldn't surprise me if Polaris/Indian is really serious about giving Harley a run for its money' That they will come out with a factory Trike of their own in the near future...:Shrug:

Welcome back.I remember your last 2 trikes and with that in mind I know this one will be amazing.

I'm from Springfield, Massachusetts,

You've always been one of my mentors in TTalk, and then you disappeared, Glad your back :clapping:

(see you just got a compliment and you didn't even know it)

Ronnie

Welcome back of course

Great to see people return stop by often. Love to see an Indian triked. :good: travel safely Fred

Hey Rich, WELCOME BACK My Friend!!! You kind of snuck in on me.. :D:D That's sooooo COOL! I hope you get back on three real soon. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Just thought I pop back in to say 'Hi' to all my old friends. (Also posted in the Indian Trike forum)

I haven't been on Trike Talk for a few years now. I'm finally retired and at this point, I wish I still had my previous trike with all the spare time I now have.

So with all that said, I have really missed the camaraderie of this forum, all my old friends here and especially the sensation of being on 3 wheels. Here's hoping that the "powers that be" allow an Indian trike to grace the last empty space in (Happy)my garage, lol. (Thinking)

Welcome back. That Indian Trike from Hannigan is really beautiful. Good luck on making your dream come true.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png