Prayers for GrandpaDave

May 27, 2011
San Angelo
Dave has been sick for a very long time and now his heart is giving him fits. Tomorrow he'll have surgery and a pacemaker installed. Please take a moment and put in a good word for Dave. He is a very good guy and I truly hope he gets well so he and his bride can ride again.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

Prayers for Grandpa Dave.

Not meaning to "hijack" but on the bright side, pacemaker installs are pretty routine in most big hospitals. My buddy's mother recently went in hospital for a pacemaker, feeling lousy in the morning when she went in. After the minor surgery she was up & feeling much better that same afternoon.

Get well soon if you're reading this Grandpa DaveThumbUp

Prayers for Grandpa Dave.

Not meaning to "hijack" but on the bright side, pacemaker installs are pretty routine in most big hospitals. My buddy's mother recently went in hospital for a pacemaker, feeling lousy in the morning when she went in. After the minor surgery she was up & feeling much better that same afternoon.

Get well soon if you're reading this Grandpa DaveThumbUp

They did an AVnode ablasion and put in a leadless pacemaker at the same time. Peg posted on Facebook a few minutes ago that he is back in his room. His heart problems are in addition to his fight against cancer. He had chemo early this morning before the surgery.

Got word a little while ago that Dave is out of surgery and resting well! Thank You for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

I will do my best to pass on conditions until Dave can get back on TT and speak for himself. :xszpv: :xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png