Love Jugs Temp Comparison Test Report

I have been running the Mighty Mites for over a year now (Thank You Zook)They have dropped my head temps by 30 degrees;)

I have them wired @ the battery with a fuse, I run them all the time it is second nature for me now

A very good and simple design:clapping:

Same here. I turn the mighty mites on before I start the engine and leave them on all the time the engine is running. I also see about the same (30 deg.) drop in temps. One of the best investments I have made for the bike.

Sunman

Mounting Method

I like the appearance of the "slots". Has anybody tried them. Are they a different size than the cool masters? Did you use the horn mount vibration dampening kit? Just wondering how it worked. I talked to someone at Love Jugs this week and he recommended the frame mount. The frame mounting kit looks a little more complicated. I have a 2011 Triglide. Sorry for all the questions

I like the appearance of the "slots". Has anybody tried them. Are they a different size than the cool masters? Did you use the horn mount vibration dampening kit? Just wondering how it worked. I talked to someone at Love Jugs this week and he recommended the frame mount. The frame mounting kit looks a little more complicated. I have a 2011 Triglide. Sorry for all the questions.

Give Zook a call, the frame mount is not that hard, and definitely better.

Also, get them from him at this LINK.

Kevin

Love Jugs

I talked with Papa Zook and bought the cool masters with the frame mount from him. I really don't like the appearance of the mighty mites and I was concerned about the noise level and pitch.

I talked with Papa Zook and bought the cool masters with the frame mount from him. I really don't like the appearance of the mighty mites and I was concerned about the noise level and pitch.
The only time I hear them is when them motor is stopped but my hearing is not so sharp as a young person who never operated heavy equipment or recklessly fired high power weapons of various types LOL... just sayin. Fred

DSC00555.JPG

Wow, I just realized we've made a couple of videos on the Love Jugs and never put them in this thread.

Here's a LINK on where to get them if you decide you want some.

Video showing how much cooler your Trike can run-

Video showing install of the fans on my 2019 Tri Glide-

Kevin

Wow, I just realized we've made a couple of videos on the Love Jugs and never put them in this thread.

Here's a LINK on where to get them if you decide you want some.

Video showing how much cooler your Trike can run-

Video showing install of the fans on my 2019 Tri Glide-

Kevin

Hi Kevin, I know I'm pretty late to the party here and been sidelined for about 5 years but is this the same as the Ward's Parts Works fans? I had them on the 14 Street Glide and loved them but if I remember correctly I had a thermostat on mine where they came on at about 210 degrees automatically and ran on their own even when you turned it off until the temp cooled down. Is that not an option anymore? Or maybe this is a totally different beast it just looks so much like the one I had.

Jerry

Hi Kevin, I know I'm pretty late to the party here and been sidelined for about 5 years but is this the same as the Ward's Parts Works fans? I had them on the 14 Street Glide and loved them but if I remember correctly I had a thermostat on mine where they came on at about 210 degrees automatically and ran on their own even when you turned it off until the temp cooled down. Is that not an option anymore? Or maybe this is a totally different beast it just looks so much like the one I had.

Jerry

Welcome back! Glad that you are able to be back in the wind!

This is very similar to the Wards Parts Werks fans. However, it does not have a thermostat option like the Wards fans did.

Wards is now out of business, so for this small format fan option, it is the only one.

Kevin

Welcome back! Glad that you are able to be back in the wind!

This is very similar to the Wards Parts Werks fans. However, it does not have a thermostat option like the Wards fans did.

Wards is now out of business, so for this small format fan option, it is the only one.

Kevin

Thanks for the info Kevin, sorry to hear about Jason's business. He was a really good guy. I loved his FCS though so I think the Mighty Mites may be the smart one for my Trike.

Thx again.

Contacted by live jugs

I am not so happy with my Mighty Mites. I had them installed in Panam City by CycleSolutions and one of them has already quit working. They are still under warranty, but Love Jugs website says they are "on a few weeks break" but are still selling via the site but not answering e-mails. It's been about two months since this broke and they still not answering.

Maybe they aren't as good as they used to be. They help when they work but are no good just hanging there not turning........

As an update. I resent my-mail and even though it’s late on Friday night got a response from Love jugs asking for my address to send me out a replacement fan . Another project in the works! Hopefully it gets here soon , it’s been in the 90s already

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png