Inverted Springer

trikes4ever

In Memory of Bob Reeves
Aug 11, 2010
Lake Livingston, TX, USA
RedneckRay - have you ever built an inverted springer? Jeri's Springers in FLA makes them. I've always loved the simplicity of the design. I went back and forth between one of theirs and the Gambler Motorcycle girder, and ultimately decided on the girder - was convinced it would be better for the extreme rake. Jeri uses Chevrolet valve springs on his inverted springers.

yellowright.jpg

yes i have an are a pain in the butt to build and costs too much to build and not many wanting them,
i like the girder simple to use and can change the rake real easy using one, if you ever need a girder let me know.
Ray

if you ever need a girder let me know

Just might get a wild hair once my Deuce is triked and take you up on that. Gambler is out of business.

Was surprised at your view of the inverted springer - on the surface it looks like it would be pretty simple to build, but I've never built a front end. I'm good with soft solder and silver solder but never acquired welding skills. I had one of those VW swing transaxles on my last build that had rivets on the side plates that were loose and leaked. I was able to silver solder them and seal them up.

Like many others here, I am always looking to learn from what others build. I looked at your website but saw no girders on any of your builds - do you have anything photos of your girder style(s)?

Loner,
i'lll have to go look and find them, i think i have a couple ot the inverter springer, was so much fun that i took it apart and built something similar to it and works great now, i will see if i can find the ones of wher i make my own giders too, give me some time to find them
ray

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png