Whats for supper?

We had a new Ramen Noodle joint near us open up a couple of weeks ago and decided to try it out last night, it was delicious. Rolled pork belly, soft boiled egg, bamboo shoots, shitake mushrooms, scallions, nori, black garlic oil, sesame seeds and and a really flavorful broth.

bfYNOYTR_o.jpg

Went Black Friday shopping with the Wife. Found this cool looking Air Fryer / Grill. So I tried it out with a couple of Hamburger patties. Cooked with-in 10 min. Looked and tasted just like they came right off the grill. Even had Grill marks. You can set the Temps from 225 up to 500. The Lid keeps the Hot Air thats from the Fan which helps it to cook evenly. Has two Grills, one for Meat / Chicken / Ribs / and one for Frying like Bacon & Eggs or whatever. I'm going to try a lot of stuff to cook on it. Seeing how it's Cold outside, it will be good to grill inside.

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1471 copy.JPG

IMG_1472.JPG

Went Black Friday shopping with the Wife. Found this cool looking Air Fryer / Grill. So I tried it out with a couple of Hamburger patties. Cooked with-in 10 min. Looked and tasted just like they came right off the grill. Even had Grill marks. You can set the Temps from 225 up to 500. The Lid keeps the Hot Air thats from the Fan which helps it to cook evenly. Has two Grills, one for Meat / Chicken / Ribs / and one for Frying like Bacon & Eggs or whatever. I'm going to try a lot of stuff to cook on it. Seeing how it's Cold outside, it will be good to grill inside.

View attachment 64217

View attachment 64218

View attachment 64219

View attachment 64220

View attachment 64221

We need a BACON report !

Can you put a few pieces of wood chips in for smoke?

Circulates the hot air.... much like a convection oven...this helps it to cook fast and evenly. Had a microwave/convection oven in the motor home - LOVED it. When my house microwave oven finally craters I will replace it with a convection/microwave oven.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png