Whats for supper?

The house has been smelling so good all day here, the Misses made us some Jambalaya

uT8cyyXr_o.jpg

Really looks good Gary!

Thanks 'Jerry.........Now you got me in the mood for some Banana Cream Pie....:Shrug:

Real Banana Cream Pie , Like my Mother used to make from scratch' Store bought isn't the same not even close.........:Depressed:

Bought the fair haired on a Ninja Super Pro Deluxe all in one everything for Christmas..:Shrug:

Tonight she is trying out the pressure cooker for roast beef with potatoes and other veggies...yesterday was dehydrating fruit....this thing does everything but eat it for you.

Gee...how time flies...I sure thought this thread was fresher than 2013. Could have sworn there were several recent posts...

anyhoo...1/2 tuna fish sandwich on 1 piece of 26 full-grain bread, chips, and a cup of half-calf.

Gee...how time flies...I sure thought this thread was fresher than 2013. Could have sworn there were several recent posts...

anyhoo...1/2 tuna fish sandwich on 1 piece of 26 full-grain bread, chips, and a cup of half-calf.

And if you go over all the post, Many of the posters are MIA....:Shrug::(...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png