My Angry Bull for sale......

Got my Yamaha trike for sale, here on TrikeTalk, check it out, good buy for someone who wans a big trike, that's fast and one of a kind with custom paint.

I see y'a have the trike up for sale...so did you get a new one? Do tell :D

For Sale but no price. Guess if I come to your place I can take it off your hands. I like free stuff just like the worthless freeloaders do. Very rare I find something for free though.:D

Must mean I got to go to another section.:(

What is your new trike? I need to know because I have a visual of you on a Can Am Spyder but I need an actual picture.

Dang... Lola nailed it! Congrats Juice :clapping:

Yepper, she did! It's a lot different than my Angry Bull, and the Spyder is harder to ride.....yes I know that doesn't sound right but I can assure you that it's true (at least compared to my trike setup on the Bull). That doesn't mean I don't like the Spyder, but it's a different ride that I need to get use to. Sure do miss the sound of those pipes on the Bull though.......

Yepper, she did! It's a lot different than my Angry Bull, and the Spyder is harder to ride.....yes I know that doesn't sound right but I can assure you that it's true (at least compared to my trike setup on the Bull). That doesn't mean I don't like the Spyder, but it's a different ride that I need to get use to. Sure do miss the sound of those pipes on the Bull though.......

Like anything new it takes some getting used to.But I just have to ask...why? Going from a luxury ride to a sport. And like you said, the sound and feel make the riding experience too :Shrug: regardless, I'm happy for you :Dorag:

Like anything new it takes some getting used to.But I just have to ask...why? Going from a luxury ride to a sport. And like you said, the sound and feel make the riding experience too :Shrug: regardless, I'm happy for you :Dorag:

Why, luxury to sport? Just wanted to try something new, I've had my Yamaha for 10 yrs total (6 on 2wheels, 4 on 3wheels). Didn't expect the F3 to work me as much as it does, but enjoying the challenge. But there's nothing like the sound of that big bore V-twin on the Bull!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png