Hi from SW Florida

Sep 27, 2010
Cape Coral, Fl. USA
Hi to all,
My name is Rick and I live in Cape Coral FL. Just found this site a few days ago and looked to me that this is the place to be if you ride a trike. I ride a 2007 Lehman Jackal C 90 Suzuki and I've been :) since day one. I have put on a Mustang seat with backrest, Cobra 2 into 1 Pro Power HP exhaust, K&n open air filter, Bully fuel controller (from G man Industries), 2-1/2 gallon axu. fuel tank (also from G man), pull back risers fron Phat, Stebel mini beast air horn,custom made sissy bar and luggage rack that I fabricated. I'm working on a set of highway pegs now and I have a few other ideas I want to do. First bike in 1968 and first trike in 2005. Hope I can be of some help to some, or just have some fun.
Thanks,
Rick

Good to have you join the forum, Rick! Beautiful trike you have there :). Make yourself at home and join the discussions and fun!

Welcome aboard, Rick! Nice looking ride, I live in Sarasota, there are several others in the area. Always looking for a nice ride when I get home.

Hi to all,
My name is Rick and I live in Cape Coral FL. Just found this site a few days ago and looked to me that this is the place to be if you ride a trike. I ride a 2007 Lehman Jackal C 90 Suzuki and I've been :) since day one. I have put on a Mustang seat with backrest, Cobra 2 into 1 Pro Power HP exhaust, K&n open air filter, Bully fuel controller (from G man Industries), 2-1/2 gallon axu. fuel tank (also from G man), pull back risers fron Phat, Stebel mini beast air horn,custom made sissy bar and luggage rack that I fabricated. I'm working on a set of highway pegs now and I have a few other ideas I want to do. First bike in 1968 and first trike in 2005. Hope I can be of some help to some, or just have some fun.
Thanks,
Rick

Rick welcome aboard. Nice trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png