need some opinions on this

???

butchvoss...... just curious... what trail are you running on your front? Are you going to make new rockers? If you do, what amount of trail would you choose.

butchvoss...... just curious... what trail are you running on your front? Are you going to make new rockers? If you do, what amount of trail would you choose.

I am going to make new rockers. My trail right now is 1 1/2... I guess i will keep trail the same. I do not want to screw things up and make my steering any heaver . My Brain lets me make some stupid mistakes after my light stroke a few years back .. I now call them D.A, attacks.. short for dumbazz attack lol

Nice idea., The problem i have is fork tubes are welded to the mid brace and lower T so both would have to be bent together at same time.. ..

usually use about 3/16 wall.... never fill with sand or heat the tubing

depending on where you bend them.. if below the cross no problem... above... no reason not to the cut the brace

too bad my bender isnt smaller i will be in lincoln again this weekend

usually use about 3/16 wall.... never fill with sand or heat the tubing

depending on where you bend them.. if below the cross no problem... above... no reason not to the cut the brace

too bad my bender isnt smaller i will be in lincoln again this weekend

I wish i could bend them,the bend is below the brace. All Ive talked to in laconia area say no to bending them.. But i will keep checking .. The tubes are .250 wall dom

thanks

I wish i could bend them,the bend is below the brace. All Ive talked to in laconia area say no to bending them.. But i will keep checking .. The tubes are .250 wall dom

thanks

they say they wont do it or they say its a bad idea???

certainly done it a bunch of times, with thinner tube

Attachments

• P1010018.jpg
    P1010018.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 104
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    477.4 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 100

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SickTrike

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SickTrike
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png