Need info

redneckray

Tour Captain
Jan 27, 2010
Does anyone on here know as to where to get someone to do a new website at a low rate? But that is good at it too?
Thanks,
ray

What are you needing done to a webite. Are you wanting to build a new one? If you get a sponsor for it they will pay for the development of the site for the advertisement. There are several places out there that do free webpages/sites or low cost. You send them your information and they put one together for you. Then you monitor it, making changes as necessary. I can do some research for ya if ya like??? Just give a holler. Karman AKA Mutley

Ray, are you looking for a simple website just to advertise, show pictures, etc? Or are you looking for something more elaborate - forums, chatboxes, online sales, lots of "bells & whistles"?

just a plain site with to show a few trikes and parts for sale, nothing fancy, just a good site,
i know there are alot of free sites out there, i just don't know what or how to do a site,
the site i have now is a great looking site, but the guy that took it over for me, has it to where i can't do anything with it, great Fellow he was and is. SO THAT SITE IS A DEAD SITE, SO TIME TO MOVE ON AND TRY TO GET A NEW ONE , WHERE I COULD ADD OR MAKE CHANGES TO IT,
RAY

If you want a site that you can add pictures and make changes as you go, them I would suggest GoDaddy.com. You can do one of their "Website Tonight" sites pretty cheap and have it up very quickly. If you build it or have someone else build it, you can still make changes and add pictures.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png