Trike Talk Rally ?

Just trying to get an idea of whos coming to TTR-1 so I have the right amount of doughnuts...and BBQ, T-Shirts, etc.
Eat a donut for me, Zook. Have a wonderful time and enjoy the peace this year, cause I intend to make it next year!

We are leaving in 5 minutes for Dothan, AL. Hope to see/meet a lot of you there, either at the rally or the BBQ. (Saving all my calories for the BBQ!)
Mikey
IMG_0341.jpg

Ok guys want to know how things are going at the Rally in Dothan?? Since Nana and I can't be there to keep everyone in line. I know that Jim will get in Trouble and Bazooka will probly be right there beside him :p .

U guys have a great time and ride safe. Enjoy the Bar-B-Que

We are having a blast. Mikey & Wifey (her new nickname) got here yesterday afternoon early about 2ish. Very cool these two are. After seeing the last pics he posted, I thought he was tatted to the max...Its a shirt that looks like tats! And I was thinking he was a 1%er!!

Its a big GWRRA Rally here too and LOTs of Gold Wings everywhere. Lots of really nice trikes everywhere too, almost as many trikes as bike so far. Lots more wont arrive until this afternoon and tonight. Wish everyone could be here its great. I will take pictures to post.

Oh and Congrats simplysimon!!

You are killing me, Zook! I want to be there too :(
And why are you congratulating my friend Symplysimon?
Tell everyone hello from me.

Nana, Symplysimon put a deposit down on a Stallion!!!!!! That is why he was congratulating them. I think they like rubbing it in on what a good time they are having without us.

And I was thinking he was a 1%er!!
Wouldn't that be a hoot--a 1%er riding a Stallion! :D Love to see that myself!

I thought he was all tatted out, too, at first glance, but then I realized I'd seen those tattoo-look biking jerseys on guys in my bicycling club (I'm all about the cycling, whether motor or pedal).

Y'all have a wild time. I'll be stuck at home grading freshman essays. :eek: (Did I mention that I'm an English teacher?)

Wish you were here!

The Region A GWRRA had a great big Luau dinner party under a big tent by the pool at the Holiday Inn South last night. This is a five state rally and is well attended, havent got a count in yet but attendance is very good according to GWRRA Regional Pres. It was a Hawaiian Theme Luau with music and a real fun time. I parked the Stallion right beside the tent and had a crowd around it the whole time.

Some really curvy she-male with a grass skirt and giant fake boobs kept tryin to dance with me and Marge (mostly Marge) all night. The guy had a fake flesh colored body suit on that gave him some mighty bodasious curves! lol. These GWRRA guys know how to throw a party and have had years of practice.....dirty old men!! The night-light bike show was great too with some Wings that were blinged to the max... light kits in every color imaginable. Trikerjim and Mikey are sporting their new Aluma trailers and are adding some more bling at the rally vendors. We are wiring the trailer plug onto Mikeys as we speak. There are reports of a white Stallion in town for the rally but we have somehow missed it so far. Probably will spot it today.

The Boston butts are smoking away, nice breeze, J Buffett is playing in the background and the beverages are iced down so it looks like another great day ahead. Poker run will begin after lunch...Wish yall were here!

Last edited:
OK, we're back...sunburned, stuffed to the gills with BBQ. Didn't bother with the rain suits coming back and the cool rain was GREAT!!! Really great bunch you are..We had a fantastic time Zook!

Our chapter friends that came with us were impressed. I've never seen BBQ just keep coming through the door like that. Thought I was gonna need help climbing on the trike. Steve just so you'll know, Zook gave me the keys to the Stallion demo but I didn't ride it.

Just cranked it up and turned on the A/C...Zook was actually pretty busy and Marge took care of my trailer paperwork and took care of everyone. I think Mikey enjoyed our friends Eddie and Diane...:D

Mikey, glad you got the wiring straight and we're forward to seeing all you guys again.

Oh Nana, Steve, you should have seen all the people in cars pulling in to look at the trikes. Wish you could have been there....;)

Glad U guys had a great time and are home safe. I thought about U all day today when I was at work. Then Cathy called and she was sick so I guess things worked out for the best. Maybe we can get together one day. I really think I would have had to try out the Stallion :p Might have made it home before he knew it was missing.
Thanks for the update.

Jim it was great meeting you finally. Sorry I was so busy, I didnt have near as much time to hang out as much I wanted to. Between picking up more T-Shirts, more BBQ and waiting on customers all day it was pretty hectic. Most of the guys there were customers/friends and couples from our GWRRA Chapter U Club and the Panama City Beach chapter. The guy I spent two hours in my office with is one of our chapter members and bought a new black cherry Stallion.

So who all made it. I know Mikey and Wifey, Trikerjim and friends.... Was Buzzard there? He hasn't been online for days, so must be on the road somewhere and I thought he might have gone to Dothan. WHERE ARE YOU BUZZARD????

The luau at the GW rally sounded like a hoot. I wish I had seen you dancing with your new girl?friend, Randy.

But it sounds like future TT rallys might be more fun for Randy and Marge if they don't coincide with another event where they are also participating as vendors for their company, though I think they are old enough to decide that for themselves. Well, I DID think so until I read what you wrote about the Luau, Zook. Sounds pretty juvenile......

Anyway, my husband has already promised we can come next year. We will just have to mark the calendar and save the day as soon as we know when it is going to be.

Can't wait to see the pictures. Nana

Well it sounds like everything went well. I kinda knew it would with Marge in charge :p
the tee-shirts must have gone over good?? And it looks like U sold another Stallion that is great. You guys enjoy ur sunday and Monday off. Ride safe.

So who all made it. I know Mikey and Wifey, Trikerjim and friends.... Was Buzzard there? He hasn't been online for days, so must be on the road somewhere and I thought he might have gone to Dothan. WHERE ARE YOU BUZZARD????

The luau at the GW rally sounded like a hoot. I wish I had seen you dancing with your new girl?friend, Randy.

But it sounds like future TT rallys might be more fun for Randy and Marge if they don't coincide with another event where they are also participating as vendors for their company, though I think they are old enough to decide that for themselves. Well, I DID think so until I read what you wrote about the Luau, Zook. Sounds pretty juvenile......

Anyway, my husband has already promised we can come next year. We will just have to mark the calendar and save the day as soon as we know when it is going to be.

Can't wait to see the pictures. Nana

We thought it would be more fun having it the same time as the GWRRA Southeast Rally since they always have vendors, rides & events and a lot of attendees and figured that would keep things interesting for everyone with more to do, but it pretty well made it impossible for me to hang out since there was so much going on.

Mikey and his wife Natalie (Wifey) are two of the nicest people you will ever meet. Natalie never meets a stranger and Mikey says he lets her do most of the talking, but I haven't seen that to be the case, especially when you get on the subject of Stallions.

The man knows them front to back and upside down. Very smart guy. He gave me a lot of useful info he has learned from being an owner and really racking up some miles on his. He also helped me by talking to a lot of Stallion lookers and I want to say Thank You Mikey and Natalie for all the help you and Natalie gave us Friday and Saturday!

Nana we didn't see Buzzard. He did say he had a friend that was having trouble that he was going to check on. He does a lot of that. He's an exceptional fellow in that respect.

One more thing...remind me not to get too smart with TrikerJim. The ol boy is monsterously huge!

Last edited:
We made it home in about 5 1/2 hours........no rain at all! We had a great time, especially at the BBQ sponsored by Adventure Trikes/Bazooka (Randy) and Marge. (See picture of Marge and the TT T-shirt!) It was fun to see and meet people and put a face to people on this board! Wish more could have been there. All and all, it was a good time. A BIG BIG BIG thanks to Randy and Marge for all their hard work ....and food.

Hey Steve, it WAS made for my trike....:D Well, I picked the color anyway. Zook my buddy Eddie is bigger than I am, but he's like me, you can't make us mad as long as there's food around..;) And yea, are those shirts good looking or what!

Here's a photo of Eddie (Trikerjim's friend.....and bodyguard?..... although he really doesn't need one! ) on a Ridley at Adventure Trikes. Great talking to both of them!

Mikey and Wifey (thanks for the nickname....I was wondering what to call her) :)

IMG_0367.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png