Post Mighty Might Install Impressions

Reaction score
I have done two rides since I installed the Mighty Mights. First ride was 200 miles (88* and overcast) and a ride today of 165 miles (90* and mostly sunny). Felt heat was dramatically reduced. So much so that my wife even commented on her leg not getting hot. On the first ride, two up and cruising between 65 and 70 mph. Engine temperature per the Power Vision was a steady 205* and the coolant temperature hovered around 176*. Today's ride was two up and interstate riding at 72-74 mph. Engine temp floated between 214* and 218* again per the power vision. Coolant temperature seemed to be locked in on 180* Of particular note is how much cooler things are when running at 60-65 mph versus 72-74 mph.

I am very happy with the results, both felt reduced heat and the reduced temperature readings shown on the power vision. An excellent upgrade and improvement in rider/passenger comfort.

FWIW I highly recommend installing Love Jugs Mighty Mights. Makes me happy, the trike happy and most important Momma is happy, which translates to more miles and smiles.

Thanks Randy for getting me set up with my Mighty Mights.

+1 on the Fans....

I have done two rides since I installed the Mighty Mights. First ride was 200 miles (88* and overcast) and a ride today of 165 miles (90* and mostly sunny). Felt heat was dramatically reduced. So much so that my wife even commented on her leg not getting hot. On the first ride, two up and cruising between 65 and 70 mph. Engine temperature per the Power Vision was a steady 205* and the coolant temperature hovered around 176*. Today's ride was two up and interstate riding at 72-74 mph. Engine temp floated between 214* and 218* again per the power vision. Coolant temperature seemed to be locked in on 180* Of particular note is how much cooler things are when running at 60-65 mph versus 72-74 mph.

I am very happy with the results, both felt reduced heat and the reduced temperature readings shown on the power vision. An excellent upgrade and improvement in rider/passenger comfort.

FWIW I highly recommend installing Love Jugs Mighty Mights. Makes me happy, the trike happy and most important Momma is happy, which translates to more miles and smiles.

Thanks Randy for getting me set up with my Mighty Mights.
Ditto on the Mighty mites I leave them on all the time if the engine is running so are the fans. One of the best things I have done for our trike's motors longevity. I regret not doing them sooner one of those things you say do I really need to spend the money on? Well the reality is you probably can't afford not to. My opinion just sayin...:Shrug: Fred

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png