My BMW K1200LT Pictures

Love it

I have 2007 with Hannigan kit same color as you have, I did not have a chance to ride as much as I want to ride due to my health issue.

When I hace a chance I will get a pictue and post it.

Explanation

Maybe I should explain why those two damsels are on my trike. I live on a bayou in Louisiana, which can be seen in the background. One day, a guy came by my place and said that he represented LouisianaRumble.com and that they are promoting a bike rally in Arcadia, Louisiana, on September 21 thru 24, 2017. He asked if a photo crew could come and take some pictures to be published in the "Thunder Roads Magazine". Of course, I said yes they could. And they did so. The photo crew and these "models" took pictures most of the day. They had several Hardly Davidson crouch rockets on which the girls would pose. They spotted my trike and asked if they could also take some pictures on it. The one with me in it is because I just pushed myself into the scene. Also, thought that I could get a couple of "free feels". :p There is absolutely no possibility that this picture will show up in the magazine. Maybe some of you would want to go to the rally in September. Take a look at the web site, LouisianaRumble.com and watch for the pictures to show up in the Thunderroadsmagazine.com. Disclaimer, I have absolutely no connection with either of these organizations.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png