CSC New Retro Kit Installed

rhino65

250+ Posts
Aug 14, 2016
Atwood, Illinois United States
Below are pics (providing they download)of my new CSC Retro kit installed on my 02 Wing. You can see the 3 of 4 remaining bolt holes that are no longer holding the gearbox in place. About 31 lbs. shed and soooo much better. Slight improvement in mpg as well. Also took pics of inside the old gearbox. It has to be disassembled before removal of gearbox.

Bottom pic is new Retro driveshaft kit

Attachments

• gearbox opened.JPG
    gearbox opened.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 198
  • new shaft rear.JPG
    new shaft rear.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 194
  • gearbox split.JPG
    gearbox split.JPG
    501.5 KB · Views: 194
We had our 2010 1800 Goldwing CSC done this spring too. What a difference. No more clunking when taking off from a dead stop and things seem so much smoother. He also tightened my fork bearings as they were loose. Just made a completely different trike out of it.

Had A&L Trikes in Rapid City, SD do the work and you can eat off his floor in his shop it is so clean. Knew right away we had it at the right place! He is an older gentleman (like me) and his knowledge is unbelieveable. Highly recommend him if wanting something done!

He went over the whole trike and i had him change out our bulbs to LED bulbs and do some other wiring.

Had A&L Trikes in Rapid City, SD do the work and you can eat off his floor in his shop it is so clean. Knew right away we had it at the right place! He is an older gentleman (like me) and his knowledge is unbelieveable. Highly recommend him if wanting something done!

Great information for anyone traveling, if in the area and have a problem it's nice to know you can count on a place like this to know what they're doing and get you going. Had to count on a dealer in Erie PA a few years back on our way back from Niagara Falls when our driveshaft shot craps and lucked out with someone that not only knew what he was doing but also understood we were traveling and put us in front of everyone the next morning when he opened up.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png