ash tray

Taylor

Reaction score
I want to put an ashtray on my trike.Mounted to the fairing somewhere.Not for using,but to mess with the service dept at the dealership.

Just picture it..the tech comes out to get the bike,and when he get's on and goes to start it...he notices the ashtray with cigarette butts in it.

I can just see him scratching his head in wonder.:D

I want to put an ashtray on my trike.Mounted to the fairing somewhere.Not for using,but to mess with the service dept at the dealership.

Just picture it..the tech comes out to get the bike,and when he get's on and goes to start it...he notices the ashtray with cigarette butts in it.

Back when i had a 1800 VTX, And with a large Memphis shades windshield i would smoke Cigars while riding....No ash tray i would just let the ashes go where they may...:Shrug:

Your easily entertained,huh!😎

just part of being retired. like ballons filled with water and smeared with peanut butter for the squirrels.peckerheads are stealing my tomatoes.

besides...been bored all day.

I want it to look like there is no possible flippin way it can work.You know,an open ashtray on a motorcycle.

Back when i had a 1800 VTX, And with a large Memphis shades windshield i would smoke Cigars while riding....No ash tray i would just let the ashes go where they may...:Shrug:

AH SO that was U I was following when I got burned LOL:laugh:

How about

Z
One of these in a cup holder, fill it with sand?

Hope i didn't burn a hole in your seat....When i was smoking Cigars, Their wasn't a seat in any of my cars/trucks that i didn't burn a hole in.....:gah:

Nah, just kidding

BUT, it really gets my blood pressure up when smokers throw a but out the window

When I was coming thru Atlanta during rush hour { when is it not rush hour} some punks ahead of me thru a plastic eat em up bag out the window. Guess who could not avoid running it over?

Long story, I pulled outa the traffic to the outside, and spent a minute pulling that melted goo off my exhaust, It already seared itself to one muffler. My 4 hour ride home I was PISSED

You'll need it up here. $500 fine now for throwing a butt out. I don't smoke, so all I can say is "GOOD!"

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png