BIC Trike Conversion

speedbuggy

Jul 8, 2017
Peterborough Ontario Canada
I was just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of or used the BIC trike conversion. I found it on facebook and he is out of Indiana.:)

It seems to be a simple kit to install.

If you have used this conversion/add on, has anyone put one on a Goldwing 1800 and if so, how did you find it, compared to the Voyager kit.???;)

Thanks

I was just wondering if anyone here has ever heard of or used the BIC trike conversion. I found it on facebook and he is out of Indiana.:)

It seems to be a simple kit to install.

If you have used this conversion/add on, has anyone put one on a Goldwing 1800 and if so, how did you find it, compared to the Voyager kit.???;)

Thanks
I realize this is a old thread but Im getting to build a trike kit for my intruder very similar to the BIC design. I have looked at a lot of kits and being a old welder/fab guy im ready to tackle this

I realize this is a old thread but Im getting to build a trike kit for my intruder very similar to the BIC design. I have looked at a lot of kits and being a old welder/fab guy im ready to tackle this

Good job Wayne. If possible post some pics during construction. It's nice to watch things come together.

I will try but new to "forum" stuff ;) .....hope to get rolling in next couple weeks

I plan to enhance on the bic design with a additional attachment point on each side and want a more rounded trike "body" instead of just 2 fenders that look like they jumped on for a ride :) I dont plan on removing it except maybe for rear tire change so quick change back to 2 wheels is not a issue

My BIC on a Magna

I put a BIC Trike kit on my 1994 Honda Magna this spring. I love it! Looks pretty sharp also!

- - - Updated - - -

I had a BIC trike Kit installed on my 1994 Honda Magna this spring. It handles well, and looks good. Get a lot of compliments on it!

Randy, when you go to reply there will be a paper clip symbol on the top row, it's next to a smiley face on my computer. Click that icon and a box will open up where you can upload a picture from your computer, it will say browse, find your pic and tell it to upload, should work fine.

BIC trike kit on my Softail Night Train

I am new to the forum and just had a trike kit installed on my Harley Softail Night Train! I love the way it allows me to ride without balance issues etc> Dave Moss is a great guy and did a great job for me! I have needed to train myself not to put a foot down when stopping and the steering is kinda scary, but I love the way it handles.
asset.php

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
I am new to the forum and just had a trike kit installed on my Harley Softail Night Train! I love the way it allows me to ride without balance issues etc> Dave Moss is a great guy and did a great job for me! I have needed to train myself not to put a foot down when stopping and the steering is kinda scary, but I love the way it handles.
asset.php

Jerry, Welcome to Trike Talk.👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png