2017 pics Northeast Trike Talk Rally

Bikerbozo

Class Clown
Jun 9, 2010
Coram, NY USA
Got up here at 3pm. Nice clear ride up. No jackets for either of us. I'll start the pics off. Unfortunately, from my iPhone, I can only load 1 per post. Note there is a Mobil gas station/convenience store 1/4 mile before hotel. First pic is Bigfoot spotting me out walking.

Attachments

• IMG_0752.jpg
    IMG_0752.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 349
Should be there by cocktail hr. 🍹

So that would be 11:00am? (If going by Switzerland 5pm time).

We went out to local diner for dinner. Stopped by a convenience store to pick up some Mikes Hard lemonade and a bottle of chocolate milk. They proofed me. I made a couple jokes and asked why I got proofed for buying chocolate milk? Who knew there was a Windham police officer standing right behind me (I didn't). He followed me all the way back to the hotel. Why yes, I did go 10 miles under the speed limit, signal all turns and make long stops at all stop signs.

So that would be 11:00am? (If going by Switzerland 5pm time).

We went out to local diner for dinner. Stopped by a convenience store to pick up some Mikes Hard lemonade and a bottle of chocolate milk. They proofed me. I made a couple jokes and asked why I got proofed for buying chocolate milk? Who knew there was a Windham police officer standing right behind me (I didn't). He followed me all the way back to the hotel. Why yes, I did go 10 miles under the speed limit, signal all turns and make long stops at all stop signs.

Should of told him you know Frank! I'm sure Frank would cover the fines 😱📞

Got up here at 3pm. Nice clear ride up. No jackets for either of us. I'll start the pics off. Unfortunately, from my iPhone, I can only load 1 per post. Note there is a Mobil gas station/convenience store 1/4 mile before hotel. First pic is Bigfoot spotting me out walking.

Andrew, was Bigfoot really looking for Diane?

Big Dog, Bigfoot was actually looking to follow us to the Chicken Run restaurant to get out excellent food.:qpnmt:

Attachments

• IMG_0840.jpg
    IMG_0840.jpg
    475.3 KB · Views: 282
Let's see if I can post a pic from 1st Annual motorcycle fair in Cairo, NY. A vote for best bike. Not anything in way of swap stuff this year but some interesting craft booths. Including a blacksmith actually making knives on site.

Nope, pic won't load. But here's one from ride to Woodstock site. Had a great tour with a guy who was there and on acid most of the time (while he worked one of the big spotlights).

Attachments

• IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 272
Looks like everybody is having a good time, amazing how when you get a group of "trinkers" together they always seems to have a good time! :D:clapping::laugh:

500 + miles tha weekend.

Most of us averaged about 500 miles this weekend. Went on a few 140 mile rides . and a 180.

roads are so nice you don't want to stop. I in countered a lot of new pavement. SMOOOOOOOTH. Day time temp 75 to 80. Sleeping night time temp 60 to 55 . Blue sky all weekend.Not a bad ride from most locations. Motel was beautiful.. I think Bozo is taking care of the picture end. :qpnmt: Only photos I have are from a drone. And I am trying to compose on bike video. I think Andrew hAs some good stuff too. Everyone went home with a gift or 2....

PS I hope what you lost off the bike was not to valuable Andrew.

Our tour guide

Our tour Guide said the same thing. He was there too. Seeing the size of the field. And the amount of people they claim were there. I guess you slept standing up.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended, hope you all had a good time, I know everyone was happy with the food availability in the area and the portions. Sorry I took a few wrong turns but we had a different view on the way back on track. Looks like Andrew's trike made the pictures that are on the towns facebook page for the bike event in Cairo.

Cool. Way to go Andrew.

I have a few pictures. I will try to post.

It worked out good. Not everyone wanted to do every ride. Most of the rides were 6 to 8 trikes. Enjoy pictures. Picture of trikes in parking lot is AT Woodstock . Others were Gas stop and pit stop .......sorry TT. Won't let me download. Must be a problem with it

Still trying to down load.

TT. Won't allow my upload. I. Tried on 3 different platforms. I think my new iphone is making a huge file size. .. Wont up load. ???????? Got to contact RANDY.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that attended, hope you all had a good time, I know everyone was happy with the food availability in the area and the portions. Sorry I took a few wrong turns but we had a different view on the way back on track. Looks like Andrew's trike made the pictures that are on the towns facebook page for the bike event in Cairo.

I looked at Mrs Bozo's Facebook of Cairo. Saw mention of show but not a single bike pic. Any link for me to use?

Pics eventually. Work is crazy. Even "working" Labor Day. Job in VA Beach on Tues. Riding the trike down on Mon. I know, I know. You all feel sorry for me.:qpnmt:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png