Dogs: Post Yours

Dec 30, 2014
Grand Junction, Co. USA
Here's my little guy, Harley. He has only one eye because he attacked my Mother's Rottweiler Lab mix (114#, he's 4.7#) while she was asleep. She snapped at him and caught him on top and bottom of his eye causing the eye to pop out. Couldn't save it so he's down to one. didn't slow him down a bit. He now attacks her whenever he see's her. I think he feels she got him once, she's not getting him again. Yes, he's not too bright, but I love the little guy and he loves to ride.

2015-09-26 12.03.06.jpg

Before he lost his eye.

Harley-01-011708.jpg

Oh WOW!George, your 1 dog could eat my 4 and not even notice! He is magnificent. Hope you and yours are surviving the swamp ok.

Alan - My Yorkie gets right in the middle of the fracas between the others - thankfully its usually all guttural but sounds like they are killing each other. Although one time she unexpectedly attacked her friend the Chihuahua and drew light blood in a few places. I guess its a terrier-thing.

Lola, good picture! Our loved ones are all waiting for us just down the road a piece.

I'd post a pick of mine but to get all 4 to sit still together long enough to take a pic is pretty-much not happening!

Carla

Oh WOW!George, your 1 dog could eat my 4 and not even notice! He is magnificent. Hope you and yours are surviving the swamp ok.

Alan - My Yorkie gets right in the middle of the fracas between the others - thankfully its usually all guttural but sounds like they are killing each other. Although one time she unexpectedly attacked her friend the Chihuahua and drew light blood in a few places. I guess its a terrier-thing.

Lola, good picture! Our loved ones are all waiting for us just down the road a piece.

I'd post a pick of mine but to get all 4 to sit still together long enough to take a pic is pretty-much not happening!

Carla

Thank you for the kind works about "Otis the micro-dog" and the wishes related to the recent weather.

We are doing well. Water got close, but my house is dry. I feel very fortunate. I have 10 coworkers with flooded houses.

Otis and I got to walk in the sunshine yesterday. You will have to try to get us pictures of all 4 of your pups.

Thank you for the kind works about "Otis the micro-dog" and the wishes related to the recent weather.

We are doing well. Water got close, but my house is dry. I feel very fortunate. I have 10 coworkers with flooded houses.

Otis and I got to walk in the sunshine yesterday. You will have to try to get us pictures of all 4 of your pups.

I don't know what kind of trike you ride ... but I feel pretty comfortable saying, "You're gonna need as bigger trike!"

Glad you're dry and will pray for your co workers.

Tried MARKFL "How to Post a Picture" and things went well until the "upload"... pic file selected, hit upload, whirled around a few seconds, then nothing.

Tried the "attachments" tab - I thought that was going to work, actually got to an upload box, uploaded the pic then it wanted you to drag the uploaded pic file into the attachment box but could never get it to drag in there.

Tried dragging the actual pic file, and then trie copying the actual pic into that attachment box...nada, zip, zero.:whiteflag:

Oh well....take my word for it....my dogs are cute as a button!

Words spoken from a true dog mama.! :D

My phone is is too new to have pics from our "Mitzi" that died 4 years ago so the best I can do is a pic of a pic. It's a painting (on a feather) my dear wife had done because she knew how much that dog meant to me. Mitzi was one smart pup. She had a bell she'd ring when she needed to go outside.Mitzi.jpg

PC

BTW, outstanding poem Fearless!

Ok, here is my buddy Otis. He is almost 1.5 years old, so he has some growing room left. He is currently about 32 inches tall at the shoulder and about 155 lbs. The picture of him with me in the chair is from February, when he was 11 months old.

View attachment 48804

View attachment 48805

View attachment 48806

That's a good looking pup you've got there! Here's a few pictures of our house pups. Abel (brindle) just turned 3 & Ruthie is almost 2.

Abel.jpgAbel1.jpgRuthie.jpg

<<<<< Hi im Daisy, my step dad kidnaped me from a abused family. My two sisters have since pased on . We were known as the "three musketeers " as in our younger days our step dad would get a good workout.

Now that I'm 15yrs-9 months my spunk has left me. As with my dad, i take pills to keep my mind straight as i get confused often. As for the love ❤️ my dad and i share is priceless, so as time ticks on by i will try to keep on going the best i can .

I have had dogs all my life almost.

Most of them have been foundlings, and a good story for every one of them.

Gizmo, found on New Years Day 2000. He was sitting on a tree stump surrounded by deer carcasses as I rode by on my motorcycle. At first I didn't know what he was, looked like a porcupine with dark hair sticking out. I picked him up and put him in my T-Bag and took him to a friend about 5 miles away that had a kennel. I dropped him off and had her clean the poor guy up so I could come back and take him to his new home. He was about 4-5 weeks old when I discovered him. He had 16 good years with us but passed last fall. Sure do miss the guy.

today 002.JPG

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png