Lets ALL wish Gorilla safety during the IRMA Hurricane

Hey i thought i was the expert of confusion....:xzqxz:

But anyway, I wish him and ''All'' that are in the way of these storms .You can only prepare just so much , Then pray and hope for the best.....:pray:

Yup, Be safe and don't drink the water unless its bottled

I am sure u know the drill by now

Thank you to all. MJ and I were in the direct path of Andrew 25 years ago. We got through that okay. We are staying as a Deputy down here we are expected to protect the property and deter crime. We have good buildings and I live on the high spot of the island 12ft above sea level. We have a very good plan in place. If we have power I will all know how things are.

Thank you to all. MJ and I were in the direct path of Andrew 25 years ago. We got through that okay. We are staying as a Deputy down here we are expected to protect the property and deter crime. We have good buildings and I live on the high spot of the island 12ft above sea level. We have a very good plan in place. If we have power I will all know how things are.

12 feet , My trucks antenna is higher than that....:shok:, You gotta do what you gotta do...

Hang tight and stay dry.....ThumbUpThumbUp

Sea level hight is ok, I am 1300 ft above but with the flat land and trailer being only 3' floating is a possibility with all the rains. .

I wouldnt even know how to prepair for the unknown . Hang tight Ted 📞

Please stay safe and secure through this! Here's hoping that Irma turns North before the Keys.

Bob :Dorag:

Gods blessings on all victims of these disasters, hurricanes and the west coast fires....

Let's see, what were those numbers again? 30 cubits by 40 cubits by...

Thoughts and prayers to all those in harm's way.

Noah ..................

"Noah ................ 'Yes Lord .........' How long can you tread water ? Ha ha ha ha !"

Gorilla,

We are right there with you (well almost, just a little further north). Stay safe and dry as you can.

Also to all our riding brethren here in the Sunshine state!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png