Florida members check in when you get a chance - Irma

Spending the night in Georgia, long day tomorrow all the way home, we're going to do back roads and stay off the interstates, still no gas problems, prices are running around 2.60 for regular.

Probably won't check back in till Monday sometime, I know we have some clean up in the yard and need to refill the fridge. It looks like Mother Nature isn't done in the Atlantic, storms "Lee" and "Maria" are brewing out there, damn.

I guess it could a been worse

7 days NO power But we are ALL ok

Thanks y'all

Thanks to Kevin from DK CUSTOMS

My cell phone was about done when he called yesterday

I hope the Fla crew is OK

The power of prayer and y'all has made a HUGE difference in my life :clapping:

Hey Jack. So glad you're OK. Jacksonville got hit pretty hard. Hope you and yours get back to normal soon.

Made it home Sunday evening with no problems, we saw lots of flooding and wind damage driving the back roads of Georgia and northern Florida. The house is intact, some spouting is down and a few other minor repairs but no water penetration inside, thank goodness. Grocery stores are only about 1/2 stocked but that was expected and in our county there are still about 20,000 residences and businesses with out power. Jo Ann and I are very thankful for the offers we had to stay with some of the TT members but since our house was basically undamaged we just wanted to be home.

Glad you got back OK Jack and things were OK with the house too. Prayer sure helps. After looking at what happened to Tampa and the Keys the Lord really watched over us! I can't believe we are this lucky again in central Florida too. Maybe we can make that connection in the near future.

PC

Made it home Sunday evening with no problems, we saw lots of flooding and wind damage driving the back roads of Georgia and northern Florida. The house is intact, some spouting is down and a few other minor repairs but no water penetration inside, thank goodness. Grocery stores are only about 1/2 stocked but that was expected and in our county there are still about 20,000 residences and businesses with out power. Jo Ann and I are very thankful for the offers we had to stay with some of the TT members but since our house was basically undamaged we just wanted to be home.

Good to see you two got home, and your home was still there! :clapping:

K4M2

Glad you got back OK Jack and things were OK with the house too. Prayer sure helps. After looking at what happened to Tampa and the Keys the Lord really watched over us! I can't believe we are this lucky again in central Florida too. Maybe we can make that connection in the near future.

PC

Yup, I like coffee :p

Good to see ALL the clubbers checking in and ALL r OK;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png