Maggie Valley Gathering

jc1300

So I guess I can start this thread for limited pics of the gathering. Even tho Joanne and I only had a couple of days, we had a great time meeting a great group of people. We can't wait for next years event and hope to see everyone again and to be able to spend more time. I'm going to post just two pics:

Ice Cream on the 215 / 276 ride....I honestly think these 3 bikes are the best bikes in this picture:

Ice Cream1.jpg

And this pic from the ride home on the Cherohala Parkway:

Road Sign.jpg

The Perfect sign ending the perfect riding vacation!

Hope to see at least a few more pics.....anyone?

Thanks to all...Hoping all our Florida and Texas friends are high and dry, but mostly safe....jc

Wish I had known about this ride.. O Well, I am going on the Texas Hill Country ride. Riding down from Ohio & going the long way into northern Mo & then down through the "Flint Hills" of Kansas. Maybe next year. We did get to the Trike Rally in SD & that was good.

Pics from Tuesday's Waterfall ride...

DK why waterfall pic turned sideways???

8021275B-DABE-44CA-8D53-3221D1AB6679.jpeg

Attachments

• phpMPhp7cAM.jpg
    phpMPhp7cAM.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 363
  • phpbyFyCbAM.jpg
    phpbyFyCbAM.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 355
  • phpuOOkSoAM.jpg
    phpuOOkSoAM.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 355
  • phpXtn2ycAM.jpg
    phpXtn2ycAM.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 357
  • phpq0D1M1PM.jpg
    phpq0D1M1PM.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 353
  • phpQ02wK8PM.jpg
    phpQ02wK8PM.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 351
  • php6vqJLFAM.jpg
    php6vqJLFAM.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 355
Last edited by a moderator:
Hope to meet you there. We are arriving Wed . Like riding in NM also. Really like LaPosta in Mesilla. Let us know if you will be coming. Bill

LaPosta is a good place, there are so many good places to eat at here. We decide what we want to eat and then we know which place to go to. I notice that you are in Dayton. We have friends in Dayton and when we head that way we will let you know. If you are out this way please let me know. Jim

We are editing our photos and will be sending them on DVD's to anyone that wants them. We have about 2500 hotos that Carolyn is sifting through. If you want a copy, PM me your name, address, phone, and email address! Scott

Your route

Wish I had known about this ride.. O Well, I am going on the Texas Hill Country ride. Riding down from Ohio & going the long way into northern Mo & then down through the "Flint Hills" of Kansas. Maybe next year. We did get to the Trike Rally in SD & that was good.

I am leaving K.C. on tue heading west on I-35 will spend to night on OK arrive wed in Kerrville.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png