J&S jack purchase?

520fd

550+ Posts
Reaction score
Has anyone purchase a J&S jack for thier 2017 Tri-Glide? I heard there was a difference between the older trike models and the 2017. I also heard the J&S made a modification for existing trike jacks. Anybody hear any info on this? I have a line on a J&S trike jack.

They did the mod on it for the 2017's, from what I have been hearing that will be the new jack for all trike models. If you have a jack now for the 16 and below and get a 17 you can upgrade the lift with the new arm. I know Bill G got his to work on the 17 but it was a hassle, he bought the upgraded arm and if I remember right it was over $100 for it, not sure about price though, maybe he will chime in on this. The new jack will go in the left side of trike instead of the right side, I think I have this right. You can call them and they can explain better than me.

All for now Trampas

I ordered one for my 2015 Tri Glide and it is the same used for the 2017 models. You roll it under the trike from the left side. Works great. Have to spent a little more time getting it positioned right though.

Quietrider, My understanding is that J&S made a small change in the lifting bar that lifts the swingarm to better accommodate the changed muffler system routings of the 2017 Tri Glides that changed with the M8 engines. I have the 2017 J&S version for my 2017 TGU and it works like a champ.

They switched the lifting bar from the left side to right side to accommodate the change in the 17 exhaust.

Nuc

J&S Sale Prices

For anyone who might be interested in J&S Jacks, they now have their jacks on sale for 15% off and FREE SHIPPING. That is probably the best price you will see all year for their jacks. Shipping is usually around $75.00 or so.

For anyone who might be interested in J&S Jacks, they now have their jacks on sale for 15% off and FREE SHIPPING. That is probably the best price you will see all year for their jacks. Shipping is usually around $75.00 or so.

That is quite a deal. I have J&S jacks for my 2017 Tri Glide and 2015 Can-Am Spyder F3S and I can say without hesitation that they are terrific performers. 15% off and free shipping is serious Black Friday icing on the cake.

YES the M8s new exhaust caused a re-design of the jack. The jack now goes in the left side .... and the lifting support section that moves up / down seems to be slightly smaller in length. I love my J&S jack.

Bob :Dorag:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png