Eureka Springs - Who's Interested?

We’ve fought this problem with Judy’s freewheeler Harley LED taillights since we bought it in 2015. Last year after many complaints to harley and dealer they finally replaced them with a new set of LED taillights

Dealer promised no more issues no leaks etc.

they leak the leaks cause problems eventually with the circuit boards. First time in the rain the new lights leaked and filled with water.

So much for stealer promises.

Bye bye harley LEDs. We installed the custom dynamics LEDs. Rode in the rain last year and again in Eureka Springs with no issues.

Bye the way we have a brand new set of harley LEDs for the freewheeler sitting in garage in case anyone wants the pos’s

We’ve fought this problem with Judy’s freewheeler Harley LED taillights since we bought it in 2015. Last year after many complaints to harley and dealer they finally replaced them with a new set of LED taillights

Dealer promised no more issues no leaks etc.

they leak the leaks cause problems eventually with the circuit boards. First time in the rain the new lights leaked and filled with water.

So much for stealer promises.

Bye bye harley LEDs. We installed the custom dynamics LEDs. Rode in the rain last year and again in Eureka Springs with no issues.

Bye the way we have a brand new set of harley LEDs for the freewheeler sitting in garage in case anyone wants the pos’s

Thanks for the info John, would you have a part number for those dynamics led's?

We made it to Springfield, Illinois for the night, tomorrow we will be at daughter's house north of Chicago. Glad they're taking care of you Lola and that Posse Rider and you had a good ride today.

Thanks for the info John, would you have a part number for those dynamics led's?

It's the Genesis II taillight from Custom Dynamics

for the Freewheeler you'd order two and mount them upside down

noticed they are also selling the circuit boards separately as well

The problem lies with the harley lights leaking which in turn messes up the circuit board

Harley has replaced my lights three times under warranty. I poured the water out in Eureka Springs, as well as in east Texas.

I want to be shining brightly until I get home so I was happy to get it fixed under warranty once again.

There’s a long thread about this problem so my plan was to replace them. I sealed the hole under the fender with silicone and have not had any problems with my third set so I forgot about it.

Jan and I had a great trip to Eureka Springs for the gathering........yes we got wet a few times but hey, that's riding motorcycles. Here are some pictures that Jan and I took during the week. There were 2 different rides on Tuesday, one on Wednesday and 2 on Thursday. Also picture of the group resting after a days ride, while under the tree at the Regency Inn. Thanks to Jan Miles, Johnny B and Steve Didion for leading rides! View attachment 57924View attachment 57925View attachment 57927View attachment 57928View attachment 57929View attachment 57931View attachment 57932RPgroup2.jpgOarkCafe.jpgTreeTalk.jpg

Thanks so much for sharing Juice!! Hopefully more will add to your photos. Sure wish I could have gotten there.

That part of the country is just made for riding!! :xszpv::xszpv:

Well, we got back to Ohio about 3 today. Enjoyed ES & meeting new people. Little rest then a ride to east side of Pa. Then home again for a Tony Bennett concert & a week or so after that we head for the Rally in Deadwood. Now I have some routes to check out, so I can let Johnny B know where we will spend 2 nd nite on the way to Kerrville. Might have to relent, & let Randall have the 1st piece of BFCC.

For some reason, all the pictures didn't load (10 in all). Will try to add more......

FerryFront.jpgFerryRide.jpgLGCgroup.jpgLowGapCafe.jpg

Jan and I had a great trip to Eureka Springs for the gathering........yes we got wet a few times but hey, that's riding motorcycles. Here are some pictures that Jan and I took during the week. There were 2 different rides on Tuesday, one on Wednesday and 2 on Thursday. Also picture of the group resting after a days ride, while under the tree at the Regency Inn. Thanks to Jan Miles, Johnny B and Steve Didion for leading rides! View attachment 57924View attachment 57925View attachment 57927View attachment 57928View attachment 57929View attachment 57931View attachment 57932View attachment 57934View attachment 57935View attachment 57936

Some Eureka Springs Pics

We didn't take a lot of pics, we were too busy riding but here are a few that I finally had time to upload.

Sam Walton Museum and his office

Y7brBEjP_o.jpg

NRCteloT_o.jpg

War Eagle Mill and the old wooden bridge we did not go over.

LBxy9P3D_o.jpg

N5LGgazd_o.jpg

YvNPheyT_o.jpg

R8jsA2pB_o.jpg

Just some of the area we were in

bAuLrdzs_o.jpg

tJdxkLVC_o.jpg

Lunch, pie, and ice cream

lZJjEakK_o.jpg

ImSmJ1gA_o.jpg

Nice park and grounds, we did go over this wooden bridge

RHKis6eC_o.jpg

cbJm6dAG_o.jpg

I arrived home at 11:00 AM yesterday. I decided to make the trip from Oklahoma City into a two day, early riding only trip due to record high temperatures with heat blasting winds.

I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones as well as being a tourist in Saint Louis and spending time with family and friends in Oklahoma.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
randmevape
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png