Eureka Springs - Who's Interested?

CQ,, CQ,, is anyone out there? :gah:

Come on guys and gals - help Jerry out... he’s up at 3:00 in the morning worried about you... :xszpv:

CQ,, CQ,, is anyone out there? :gah:

Come on guys and gals - help Jerry out... he’s up at 3:00 in the morning worried about you... :xszpv:

Yup, I was indeed up at 3:00 but not worrying. More like trying to ease arthritis symptoms. I painted my brother's house yesterday. Over did it a bit don't ya know? Paid the price last night. Don't particularly like getting drugged so I can sleep. "Getting Old Ain't For Sissies".. I'll do better tonight I'm sure.

Would be nice to see some of the photos I hope your ES folks are taking.. :banana-pair::whistling: I know you are having FUN!!!:clap::good:

2 days in a row,we have ridden in the rain. Yesterday was not so bad. Today was more, & looks like more on the way next few days. Actually it is raining as I sit here. We just got back, but sorry no pics. Johnny B's wife was taking some while rideing on the back of his bike & maybe she will post some. . Carla, we better see you in Kerrville. I have relented & decided to forego the BFCC so Randall can have some this time. ----------------------------------lololol not really. Well maybe.

Sorry to hear of the rain. Hope it stops soon for you. Wish you could send it back west! We’re mighty thirsty!

Yes indeed - got reservations made for Kerrville.

2 days in a row,we have ridden in the rain. Yesterday was not so bad. Today was more, & looks like more on the way next few days. Actually it is raining as I sit here. We just got back, but sorry no pics. Johnny B's wife was taking some while rideing on the back of his bike & maybe she will post some. . Carla, we better see you in Kerrville. I have relented & decided to forego the BFCC so Randall can have some this time. ----------------------------------lololol not really. Well maybe.

Dang Bill, that's a bummer about all the rain you've been having there. :umbrella: just don't stand in one place too long, the cheese cake god's don't take kindly to teasing like that :zap:

:laugh: :wave4:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way...thanks for letting us know that you guys are alive and well there in ES ThumbUp :Trike1:

Made it home

I took my time and made it home about pm. Ran into some sprinkles couple to time but nothing to worry about. It seems each gathering gets better than the last one.

Sorry I had to leave a day early but life goes on.

Still going to Deadwood, Maggie Valley, and the Grand daddy of them all Kerrville. I hope to see each and everyone again soon. Had a BALL.

Jerry

Judy and I home safe and sound except for the heat no rain

on another note you will find in the other rallies and rides section some info for our Great River Ride moving gathering next year

Here are a couple pics of Mary and I following Zammy and JoAnn back to the motel....we had been up in Missouri and were racing back trying to beat the rain and lighting.

18-uhoh.jpg

19-Lighting%20in%20ES.jpg

We barely made it.

See more pics at this link-

https://www.triketalk.com/forum/thr...-the-Best-Scenic-Roads-Out-West-Tons-of-Photo

Kevin

It was really close, we got our stuff out of the tourpak as it started to sprinkle, then it let loose, the bikes got a really good hosing down. We didn't know Mary got that awesome pic.

Been a wet ride so far,but we are half way. Spending the nite in Marion,Il.. Lot of detours on the back roads this time , Maybe tomorrow will be better. Will try to be there at 5.

oh yes Darlene and I made it home Friday about 7:00 pm. almost missed the rain, the last 75 miles we got wet. hope things are better for you'll to day.

We had a great time Jr. & Darlene

We got to St Louis with Lola. Her bike is in Doc's HD near her hotel. They are going to put in a new battery & right tail /brake lite. Bad circuit board. Janiene & I went a bit farther to clear the city. Will be home tomorrow,God willing & the creeks don't rise.

I am lucky I made reservations at the Best Western based on a friend's recommendation. Just happens to be a couple of blocks from Doc's. My friend doesn't ride, no one in her family does, but made it easy for me.

The service writer said I was the 2nd lady to come in today with the same circuit board problem, but she is local so I am getting preferential treatment. I made it to Eureka Springs before my battery started acting up so i was praying it would hold on long enough to get here. Sometimes, like this morning and this afternoon when the service writer started it, the little devil worked perfectly. I did look up motorcycle repair in ES and saved the number to my contacts just to make myself feel better.

We had a really nice ride today and a fun week.

We went through 2sets of those lights on Judy’s freewheeler. Pos as far as I’m concerned. Kept filling with water causing bad circuit boards. Ended up replacing them with custom dynamics and no problems.

Glad you made it safe

I am lucky I made reservations at the Best Western based on a friend's recommendation. Just happens to be a couple of blocks from Doc's. My friend doesn't ride, no one in her family does, but made it easy for me.

The service writer said I was the 2nd lady to come in today with the same circuit board problem, but she is local so I am getting preferential treatment. I made it to Eureka Springs before my battery started acting up so i was praying it would hold on long enough to get here. Sometimes, like this morning and this afternoon when the service writer started it, the little devil worked perfectly. I did look up motorcycle repair in ES and saved the number to my contacts just to make myself feel better.

We had a really nice ride today and a fun week.

Glad they're taking care of you, sorry but what exactly is going on with the circuit board again?...Is that what drained the battery?

Otherwise hope you had fun in ES :)

Glad they're taking care of you, sorry but what exactly is going on with the circuit board again?...Is that what drained the battery?

Otherwise hope you had fun in ES :)

Water in tail-light shorting out led' circuit board. Battery is just weak i guess. Lola told me today it is original battery

Water in tail-light shorting out led' circuit board. Battery is just weak i guess. Lola told me today it is original battery

Hey Bill :wave4:

So if this is a known problem why haven't they recalled it? I've been caught out in pouring rain a couple of times now, so how can I prevent this from happening?

Thanks for chiming in buddy...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png