Eureka Springs - Who's Interested?

Wondering who might be interested in going back to Eureka Springs - week of May 20, 2018. If interested please post here. I'll start looking for hotels. Already have plenty of rides in mind and some great places to eat.

We would be interested if we could camp close by

Jan & John

Lodging

Camping for me at this stage of my life is a hotel without room service

i do know there are several campgrounds in area but that is extent of my knowledge

Not sure if this should be in a new thread or not

I've been checking on hotels for the dates listed. It seems rates are from $83 and up

best deal I've found is Best Western Eureka Inn at about $92.00 a night tax included. Place is centrally located and does include a breakfast buffet.

Feel free to post thoughts and suggestions

Link not working. Must be a nudist camp. :D

Mikey... you have to remove the blush emoticon that transfers to the link, then it will work. It's a gay mens resort. :AGGHH:

If this meet gets established, count me in. I love the Ozarks. Wish I were there now, in the colorful fall.

Hotels

I've been doing some checking for a "headquarters hotel" so to speak

ive come up with 2 places

1. The Lodge smaller place - 23 rooms does offer some covered bike parking and a nice area to gather in during the evening. Great coffee but no breakfast - the buffet restaurant we ve been to in past years is right across street

2. Best Western Eureka Inn much larger place lots of room and parking. Hotel will try their best to group us together. Does offer a full breakfast

Rates range from $80-$95 dollars at either place

of course feel free to stay anywhere you prefer

Whats your preference?

Eureka Springs Gathering

I think Best Western, we stay at them a lot and you pretty much know what you are getting.

The Lodge could be to small, but we are flexible.

I think TrikeTalk's first Eureka Springs gathering was at the Best Western Inn Of The Ozarks. Best Western Inn of the Ozarks is on the west end of Eureka on Hwy62 as you are coming from Rogers, It has the water wheel out front. Best Western Eureka Inn is also on 62, but more into town by the corner of 62 ( AKA Van Buren St.) and Main St, which goes to the downtown historic/tourist/shopping area. Quick web search shows that the Eureka Inn is about $85 or so for early June, $15 cheaper than the Inn of the Ozarks at about $100.

Best Western Inn of the Ozarks: http://www.innoftheozarks.com/

Best western Eureka Inn: http://www.eurekabw.com/

Of course, there are bunches of other hotels, motels and campgrounds to stay.

Eureka Springs Lodging: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...!4m2!17m1!1e3!4m2!17m1!1e8!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:6

Eureka Springs Camping: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1

As Don said, TT's first reunion was at the BW Inn of the Ozarks. It is a really nice place with a large lower area for gatherings before organized rides. Also had a restaurant on site, with good evening meals.

Our last stay there was at Motel 62. Much more economical, but much less amenities. It was good, adequate accommodations.

A couple of years ago, a group of us stayed at the Regency Inn, a little farther east on Hy-62. It was another economical motel, but the owners made the difference. They were actually appreciative of our business, would stop by a group of us BS'ing and ask if they could do anything for us, they left buckets of old towels/rags outside our doors to clean the trikes. The place was mentioned by OJ/Big Juice also in his post.

Jan and I Will be staying at the Regncy Inn. Pricing is better and we like the owners there. Johanna has gone out of their way to help me when I had an accident out on the road. They were hosting the American Trike Riders Asso and Took me to the ER then came and visited me in the hospital. So they will have my business. They're good Christian folks we will meet you wherever you decide is your host hotel.

Regency Inn is a good place to stay, and the staff is great. When my sister and brother in law were in the Ozarks we stayed there. The price is good and they have 44 rooms. Looks like rates at this time are $55 - $65, and $199 for the 3 bedroom cottage in late May and into June.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png