Eureka Springs AR 72632-9499

479-755-8159

please tell them you are with the trike talk group

Dates May 21- May 25 2018

Right now we have a block of 20 rooms at a rate of $59.00 per night

hotel will hold the rooms for us until April 15, 2018

Thats a great deal on the rooms John.

ok Johnny

you fast talking thing. I have read all the post and yes Darlene and I are all in. We like your motel pick, or all of you'll picked. We will make our reservation right after Christmas.

Looking forwards to seeing ever one ( well most ) Jr. & Darlene

you fast talking thing. I have read all the post and yes Darlene and I are all in. We like your motel picket or all of you'll picked. We will make our reservation right after Christmas.

Looking forwards to seeing ever one ( well most ) Jr. & Darlene

OK, Jr.......I'm going to remember that......uh huh, well most........see if we follow you through the mud again! Jan and I have made our resv. so will see you, Darlene, and everyone else in May!

I'm just going to try to not trip on anything and end up in the hospital again! Maybe the mud would be better for me?

Reservation made...

Not absolutely 100% sure I will be there, as I am tentatively planning another big trip for next year, but I made my reservation so if I can make it, I'm all set.

FYI, I have stayed at the Regency Inn many times, and I cannot say enough good things about Johana and Johannes (Johona's husband). They are wonderful Christian people who will take excellent care of us. The hotel is not fancy so don't expect 5-star luxury, but it is clean, adequate and comfortable with breakfast thrown in.

OK, Jr.......I'm going to remember that......uh huh, well most........see if we follow you through the mud again! Jan and I have made our resv. so will see you, Darlene, and everyone else in May!

I'm just going to try to not trip on anything and end up in the hospital again! Maybe the mud would be better for me?

O.J. you know I was not talking about you'll with ( most ) will be good to see you'll again, got to see how Jan is doing.

Who's Interested

My wife booked our room today.

She was told that they only had 2 rooms left from the original 20 room block.

Also the cost ( $59.00 per night ) is cash only.

She did not ask for the cost of a room charging it to a credit card.

Ride Safe

My wife booked our room today.

She was told that they only had 2 rooms left from the original 20 room block.

Also the cost ( $59.00 per night ) is cash only.

She did not ask for the cost of a room charging it to a credit card.

Ride Safe

Near as I can remember, the credit card price is about $10 more per night. That may not be exactly right (I have always paid cash) but I know the difference is enough to make it worthwhile to pay cash.

Near as I can remember, the credit card price is about $10 more per night. That may not be exactly right (I have always paid cash) but I know the difference is enough to make it worthwhile to pay cash.

If I don't have enough cash, I just borrow it from Stan, but his interest rates are high, so I try to make sure Jan gives me enough to pay our bill! I can't seem to get any extra from her for "incidentals" though!?!

If I don't have enough cash, I just borrow it from Stan, but his interest rates are high, so I try to make sure Jan gives me enough to pay our bill! I can't seem to get any extra from her for "incidentals" though!?!

I consider my interest rates to be quite reasonable. As long as the rate has 2 digits and the first one is a 2 or more, I'm happy. BTW my friend Guido handles my collection problems. They are usually resolved quickly. :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png