Eureka Springs - Who's Interested?

Been a wet ride so far,but we are half way. Spending the nite in Marion,Il.. Lot of detours on the back roads this time , Maybe tomorrow will be better. Will try to be there at 5.

We'rein Olive Branch, MS for the night. Went right by Red Banks today where DK Customs has their shop, it was storming really bad and wasn't sure if Kevin would be in the shop or not cause it's Saturday. See you folks 2morrow afternoon, gps says around 3, give or take.

I decided to stay in east Texas tonight. My plan was to make it the border so I could spend the night in Arkansas, but the weather changed that plan. I didn't get too far today due to rain, rain and more rain. It was raining so hard at one point I thought it was hailing. Giant bolts of lightning were getting too close for comfort a few times.

My rain suit got a workout today. My poor Freewheeler is so dirty I don't think it will ever be clean again.

I decided to stay in east Texas tonight. My plan was to make it the border so I could spend the night in Arkansas, but the weather changed that plan. I didn't get too far today due to rain, rain and more rain. It was raining so hard at one point I thought it was hailing. Giant bolts of lightning were getting too close for comfort a few times.

My rain suit got a workout today. My poor Freewheeler is so dirty I don't think it will ever be clean again.

I was wondering how you were doing Lola, praying for you and the group traveling to the meet. Please be careful and keep us posted on your trip.

The storms rolled through here while we were in church, our pastor said that the thunder claps were God saying he was in agreement with his sermon :laugh:

Just get here safe,Lola. The dirt will wash off. Ours is covered also from Sat ride, we were in the saddle 10 hrs & only 385 miles. Between rain storms & road detours took us a long time. 8 of us here so far. Looking forward to seeing you again. Ride Safe

Gheesh you guys....you have all been put through the grinder! You’ll look back at it as another adventure on the trikes. Have fun at Eureka Springs. :wave4:

Gheesh you guys....you have all been put through the grinder! You’ll look back at it as another adventure on the trikes. Have fun at Eureka Springs. :wave4:

Wish you were coming Carla. Will we see you in Kerrville?????:clapping::clapping::clapping:You need more BFCC :D

Rhena and I are going to have to bow out of this trip, at least for this year. I stepped wrong last week and wretched my knee. I now have a limp with a cane and the doctor said the last time i messed it up, it would probably be replacement next time, so..... we will see what he says. You all have fun and still looking forward to meeting you all!

Rick

We are so very sad we can't be with you all! If anyone swings KC way on the way home..holler at me! Lunch will be on me...or dinner!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png