New reverse trike...

Aug 22, 2010
Hi everyone...new on this forums... just want to share some news with you guys.. im working on the designing of a new reverse trike, just on my free time... i got partened with some guys in my area to build up from scratch, just for fun (and we going to share the investments as well).... so im looking for some original looks in order to make it unique, so give me your comments!! (post some pics soon!!)

Welcome to TrikeTalk yassert! Your plan sounds cool; I look forward to following along.

Heres the start...chromolly tube, king shocks, Hayabusa 1300cc engine...mmm... let's see what happen!! by the way thanks for your welcome!! such a great forums...

yassert, I edited your post and got the pictures posted above. The trike is looking great! I can't wait to see more pictures as you progress.

I have been thinking about what I would do when my bike and trike riding days were over. I am not near give-up yet mind you, but one thought I had was to purchase one of those itty-bitty postage stamp size cars with a trailer behind it that I could follow my younger buddies around in. Looks like you're working on a better solution to my problem. Don't under-power it and don't build a body around it to the extent that it looks more like a car than it does a cycle. Somewhere around a dune-buggy look is fine with me. I want to feel the wind, rain and cold just like I do now.

Good luck getting it past the DMV. Make it as light as possible, get it approved, test it to the inth degree possible, use components we can find at common cycle, or auto parts houses and you may be talking to a future purchaser.

Get on with it!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png