Harley Service Manual Downloads

That is a good reference library Jack.ThumbUp

I'm still looking for a pdf style parts manual for my 90 FLT, ever since my factory printed softcover book was "lost" in my last shop move a few years back. Unfortunately your offering just doesn't go back far enough for my scoot.

That is one document/book I really miss, but am on a mission to find another copy of!

That is a good reference library Jack.ThumbUp

I'm still looking for a pdf style parts manual for my 90 FLT, ever since my factory printed softcover book was "lost" in my last shop move a few years back. Unfortunately your offering just doesn't go back far enough for my scoot.

That is one document/book I really miss, but am on a mission to find another copy of!

I might have a link 4 that on my other puter

I will check later 4 u;)

Thanks for checking Jack.
clapping%20smilie.gif

Guess that's why Harley expects folks to buy new every few years, when they obsolete things after only a few years running. Thankfully there's a healthy aftermarket that makes almost everything for the Evo's, still.

Out of curiosity, is what's out there a printed manual or electronic/pdf?

I checked out the link here on manuals, but didn't see any manuals for the Triglide Ultra Classic or for the Freewheeler. If anyone knows where to find a manual for the Triglide please let me know. :(

I checked out the link here on manuals, but didn't see any manuals for the Triglide Ultra Classic or for the Freewheeler. If anyone knows where to find a manual for the Triglide please let me know. :(

I have a 2011 Tri-Glide supplement manual. Like new. What year of Tri-Glide do you have?

Found one on E-Bay 84-90 FLT shop manual. $198.00

Thanks for that Jerry! That price is insane, but so are most things Harley Davidson related nowadays.

I have my original factory service manual still, and I'm actually looking for the "companion" factory parts manual, preferably in book form but would consider electronic version as well.

Ive got pdfs of the 2010 touring model shop manual and Triglide supplement if that helps

Thanks Jack.

After going on Elvis' website, the only manual they have listed for my ride is not available anymore!

Just my flippin luck. Anyhoo, I got the part# for the elusive manual from him, & that will help in narrowing down the search.

Thanks again, JackThumbUp

I got service manuals for my 2008 Heritage and 2006 Deluxe in pdf format, but its been so long ago I can't remember from where. What I really would like to find now is the service manual for my 2017 TriGlide. I searched for one when I got my 2014 TriGlide, and couldn't locate one. Finally ended up biting the bullet and buying from the dealership; $268.00 for the set!!! Now that I am pretty much on a fixed income, that's a little too steep; like either buy the manuals or ride for a few months! Sure would like to find the set in pdf.

http://harley.manuals.cc/search/?q=label:Workshop-manual+label:Touring&max-results=50

When I was on another Forum, a couple guys there used this for a PDF downloadable manual

I have not used this site yet

Just took a look at the manuals I downloaded... outstanding! Got the touring manual and the trike supplement. I paid over $260.00 for my 2014 set at the dealership, and the only thing this set is missing is the electrical diagnostics manual. I'm sure I will find that before too long. Thanks for the link, Jack!

Just took a look at the manuals I downloaded... outstanding! Got the touring manual and the trike supplement. I paid over $260.00 for my 2014 set at the dealership, and the only thing this set is missing is the electrical diagnostics manual. I'm sure I will find that before too long. Thanks for the link, Jack!

Rock on Mark

Glad it helped

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png