We Lost Danielle last night

JACK. OMG I'm So SORRY to hear about Danielle this morning.

I haven't been on here very often this month. We've been busy around the house and with family.

we were out with friends and a person introduced a friend of there' from FLA. I thought about you right away last night.

So I was making coffee and something told me to check and see what's going on with you.

That came as a SHOCK to me reading your post from the other day.

Jack I'm so sorry to hear that.

I've always said no child should go before their parents.

A loss of a LOVED one is hard on all of us.

Our prayers are out for your family.

Rick & Carmen.

We are busy this week

Having a celebration of life Saturday at our church

The ashes willnot be ready in time

We willinterm her later privately with our Pastor

We have a colabarum @ our church

Danielle will be next to her younger brother who passed 3 years ago

We will see our children every week when we usher @ church

We also have a tree of life on the wall

They both have a gold leaf with their names on the tree

We take comfort in knowing she passed in her sleep

When I saw her that night she was covered up nice and warm, I kissed her head and made the sign of the cross on her

It was almost too much to bare

Thanks again my friends, this forum has been a great source of comfort for me and my family

You must have some might strong support and plenty of self control Jack. I tell you my Friend, I would be a total basket case if in your situation. Loosing my folks several years ago was my closest personal loss and that doesn't come close to yours!!! Thank you for sharing with us Jack. We'll continue to keep you and yours in our prayers. (bh)

Jack,

Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. We truly know how devastating a loss of a child at any age can be. There are no words that come to mind except "We are so sorry!"

Hugs and prayers,

BikerMama (Linda) & Slim (Randy)

We had a wonderful celebration of life today at our church

Danielle's ashes will be in turned next to her brother at our churches columbarium.

We will see her each week when we usher @ church

We will have a private ceremony next week when we get the ashes back

Its time for a ride now to clear my head

Thank you ALL again for your prayers and support thru this difficult time;)

Jack and Denise Klarich

Thank You for keeping us updated Jack! It has been rough on you and your family for sure. Hopefully times will get better soon. GOD BLESS my Friend!!! :xszpv::xszpv:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png